Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner S15H
Three ultrasonic modes, Extra Power
- Electronic time and temperature control makes operating a cinch
- High-performance 37 kHz transducer system for powerful cavitation
- Sweep function distributes cavitation evenly throughout the solution
- Dry-run protected heating protects against heater burnout
- Quick degassing of solutions and solvents
Ultrasonic Cleaner a Space and Time Saver
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Led Display: Steady LED indicates set time and/or set temp. Flashing LED indicates remaining time and/or actual temp.
Benefit: Allows quick and easy monitoring of process status.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air is removed from cleaning fluid, this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
You know that nothing beats ultrasonic cavitation for removing all kinds of contaminants from just about anything that can be safely wetted. Now you can put this energy to work in your shop to quickly clean small components for subsequent finishing or assembly. The compact S15H ultrasonic bath cleaner footprint is approximately 7 x 8 inches and it holds a half gallon of ultrasonic cleaning solution. This means cleaning is not only thorough but also fast.
The S15H ultrasonic bath cleaner control panel puts you in control
Intuitive is the word that best describes the control panel of these ultrasonic bath cleaners. Two dials, one for the temperature that you can set from 30° to 80°C in 5°C increments and the other for setting operating time to 30 minutes or permanently on. (Don't worry, if you forget it will turn itself off after 12 hours.) Converging LEDs show the set and remaining cleaning period, and the set and actual solution temperature. Four more LEDs show unit on/off, ultrasonic on/off (when the set temperature is reached), and activated degas and sweep functions. The latter two cannot be operated at the same time.
Added good reasons to buy the compact S15H ultrasonic bath cleaner
- Precision German construction
- Simultaneous LED display of set and actual temp and time
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed