Consistent Ultrasonic Cleaning Results Regardless of Load
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater with LED overheating alert
Benefit: Improves cleaning efficiency to remove greases and oils
Drain: Side-mounted drain valve with rear drain
Benefit: Easy removal of fluid from tank simplifies maintenance
Dynamic Mode: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency alternating with intense power pulses
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning, removes tenacious contaminants, degases liquids, mixes and disperses samples
Eco Mode: Reduced power sweep mode
Benefit: Quiet operation, gentle cleaning, extends tank lifetime
Power Tracking: Automatically adjusts ultrasonic power to the cleaning load
Benefit: Consistent cleaning performance from run to run
Automatic shutdown after 6 hours continuous operation
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off
The powerful microprocessor-controlled Elmasonic EP300H ultrasonic cleaning machine is just the ticket if you need a larger capacity benchtop ultrasonic cleaner that delivers consistent cleaning results over the long run. With the correct cleaning solution formulation it’s ideal for cleaning freshly machined or cast components prior to further processing, or for a broad range of routine cleaning tasks including multiple rack-mounted PCBs, bicycle parts, carburetors and greasy machinery. Operating at 115 volts and an ultrasonic frequency of 37 kHz, it’s also safe for glass, plastics and delicate instruments. The automatic sweep mode evenly distributes the ultrasonic energy throughout the bath for more homogenous cleaning action. Choose Dynamic mode for powerful cleaning, mixing, or degassing fresh solutions. Choose Eco mode for quiet gentle cleaning with reduced power.
A superior quality ultrasonic cleaning machine simple to operate
Designed and built with typical German precision the Elmasonic EP300H ultrasonic cleaning machine incorporates standard features you’d normally expect in more costly ultrasonic cleaners. Its stylish and colorful exterior is made of hygienic easily cleaned stainless steel and its cleaning tank is fabricated of cavitation resistant stainless steel for a long service life. Ergonomically designed handles make it easy to position or reposition this ultrasonic cleaner on your bench top and the side-mounted valve lets you release spent solutions from the rear-mounted drain.
Place parts in the cleaning basket (available separately). Set the cleaning time and temperature on the intuitive control panel. An LED light indicates when the set temperature is reached. Lower the cleaning basket into the solution, set the timer up to 30 minutes or for continuous operation. Push the start/stop button to initiate ultrasonic cleaning in either Dynamic or Eco mode. The EP300H will turn off after the set time of 1 to 30 minutes or manually for longer cycles. An automatic shutoff turns the unit off after 6 hours to avoid equipment damage.
A wrap-up of EP300H ultrasonic cleaner features
- Precision German construction
- Eco sweep mode for uniform and gentle cleaning action
- Dynamic mode for degassing and to remove tough contaminants
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- 2-year warranty enhances your investment
- Set cleaning time and temperature with the intuitive control panel
- LED indicates when set temperature is reached
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior adds class to your operations
- Noise-reducing cover doubles as a drain tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 6-hour auto shutoff to avoid potential damage
- Side mounted drain valve to remove spent solutions from rear drain
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separatel
Plus a broad range of accessories to broaden the equipment’s usefulness.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning machine experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
High-Capacity Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
- Superior German quality backed by a 2-year warranty
- Intelligently designed for quiet operation
- Consistent cleaning results cycle after cycle
- Dynamic mode for high intensity cleaning power
- Eco mode for gentle cleaning