Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner EP300H
High-Capacity Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
- Superior German quality backed by a 2-year warranty
- Intelligently designed for quiet operation
- Consistent cleaning results cycle after cycle
- Operator-activated pulse mode for 20% increase in cleaning power
- Automatic sweep function for uniform cleaning results
Consistent Ultrasonic Cleaning Results Regardless of Load
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater with LED overheating alert
Benefit: Improves cleaning efficiency to remove greases and oils
Sweep: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning; prevents damage to delicate parts
Pulse: Operator-controlled bursts of 20% additional ultrasonic power
Benefit: Quickly remove tenacious contaminants; degas cleaning solutions and solvents; mix, disperse and dissolve lab samples
Power Tracking: Automatically adjusts ultrasonic power to the cleaning load
Benefit: Consistent cleaning performance from run to run
Automatic shutdown after 8 hours continuous operation
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off
360 View (Image is representative and not actual product)
The powerful microprocessor-controlled Elmasonic EP300H ultrasonic cleaning machine is just the ticket if you need a larger capacity benchtop ultrasonic cleaner that delivers consistent cleaning results over the long run. With the correct cleaning solution formulation it’s ideal for cleaning freshly machined or cast components prior to further processing, or for a broad range of routine cleaning tasks including multiple rack-mounted PCBs, bicycle parts, carburetors and greasy machinery. Operating at 115 volts and an ultrasonic frequency of 37 kHz, it’s also safe for glass, plastics and delicate instruments. The automatic sweep mode evenly distributes the ultrasonic energy throughout the bath for more homogenous cleaning action. Activate the powerful pulse mode for a 20% boost in cleaning power and to degas fresh cleaning solutions.
A superior quality ultrasonic cleaning machine simple to operate
Designed and built with typical German precision the Elmasonic EP300H ultrasonic cleaning machine incorporates standard features you’d normally expect in more costly ultrasonic cleaners. Its stylish and colorful exterior is made of hygienic easily cleaned stainless steel and its cleaning tank is fabricated of cavitation resistant stainless steel for a long service life. Ergonomically designed handles make it easy to position or reposition this ultrasonic cleaner on your bench top and the side-mounted valve lets you release spent solutions from the rear-mounted drain.
Place parts in the cleaning basket (available separately). Set the cleaning time and temperature on the intuitive control panel. An LED light indicates when the set temperature is reached. Lower the cleaning basket into the solution, set the timer up to 30 minutes or for continuous operation. Push the start/stop button to initiate ultrasonic cleaning and activate the pulse mode if needed. The EP300H will turn off after the set time of 1 to 30 minutes or manually for longer cycles. An automatic shutoff turns the unit off after 8 hours to avoid equipment damage.
A wrap-up of EP300H ultrasonic cleaner features
- Precision German construction
- Automatic sweep mode for uniform cleaning action
- User-activated pulse mode for degassing and to remove tough contaminants
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- 2-year warranty enhances your investment
- Set cleaning time and temperature with the intuitive control panel
- LED indicates when set temperature is reached
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior adds class to your operations
- Noise-reducing cover doubles as a drip tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 8-hour auto shutoff to avoid potential damage
- Side mounted drain button to remove spent solutions
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separately
Plus a broad range of accessories to broaden the equipment’s usefulness.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning machine experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed