The Ultrasonic Cleaning Problem Solver
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater with LED overheating alert
Benefit: Improves cleaning efficiency to remove greases and oils
Sweep: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning; prevents damage to delicate parts
Pulse: Operator-controlled bursts of 20% additional ultrasonic power
Benefit: Quickly remove tenacious contaminants; degas cleaning solutions, and solvents; mix, disperse and dissolve lab samples
Power Tracking: Automatically adjusts ultrasonic power to the cleaning load
Benefit: Consistent cleaning performance from run to run
Automatic shutdown after 8 hours continuous operation
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off
Solve multiple ultrasonic cleaning tasks with the 2.5 gallon Elmasonic EP100H. There’s plenty of room in the ultrasonic cleaning tank for small engine parts, medical and dental equipment, firearms – virtually any complex-shaped part that proves difficult or impossible to clean by hand scrubbing or using a parts washer. Safely clean computer motherboards in the (separately purchased) 10 x 7.9 inch basket. This attractively styled, ruggedly designed ultrasonic cleaner features powerful 37 kHz transducers that provide the cavitation action necessary to reach into the tiniest cracks and crevices and blast away stubborn dirt and grease. For particularly stubborn deposits, to degas fresh solutions or to mix, disperse or dissolve samples activate the pulse function for a 20% increase in power. The automatic sweep function guarantees uniform distribution of ultrasonic energy throughout the bath and protects sensitive electronics.
The EP100H is easy to use
The intuitive control panel puts you in full control of the cleaning time and temperature. All you need is a 115-volt outlet and you’re ready to save cleaning time and increase your throughput with the Elma benchtop EP100H ultrasonic cleaning unit. Key in the recommended cleaning solution temperature (the LED will indicate when the temperature is reached) and set the cleaning time. Place parts the cleaning basket (available separately), lower them into the bath, and push the start button. At the end of the cycle remove, rinse and dry the products.
Check these EP100H ultrasonic cleaner features and benefits!
- Precision German construction
- Automatic sweep mode for uniform cleaning action
- User-activated pulse mode for degassing and to remove tough contaminants
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- 2-year warranty enhances your investment
- Set cleaning time and temperature with the intuitive control panel
- LED indicates when set temperature is reached
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior adds class to your operations
- Noise-reducing cover doubles as a drain tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 8-hour auto shutoff to avoid potential damage
- Side mounted drain button to remove spent solutions
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separately
Plus a broad range of accessories to broaden the equipment’s usefulness.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
An Ultrasonic Cleaning Unit to Boost to Productivity
- Sweep function enhances cleaning, protects PCBs and other delicate products
- Set cleaning time and temperature with the easy-to-use control panel
- 8-hour auto shut-off in case you forget
- Noise-reducing cover and solid design for quiet operation
- Safely cleans a broad range of products