Elma’s best value in an entry-level ultrasonic cleaner
Set and forget your cleaning cycle up to 30 minutes or continuous with auto shutoff at 6 hours to prevent damage
Combines sweep for cleaning uniformity with pulse to remove stubborn contaminants, degas fresh solutions or for mixing and sample prep in the lab
Select for a gentle, quieter low-intensity cleaning plus sweep for uniform results
Automatically adjusts power to the load, assuring consistent results run-to-run
The EP10 ultrasonic cleaner is Elma’s best value in a basic entry-level product and is designed to deliver the high degree of ultrasonic cleaning power expected from the quality Elma line. It’s just the ticket for small laboratories seeking more efficient ways to clean small instruments, optical glass, and any application that calls for thoroughly cleaning small parts.
The microprocessor controlled ultrasonic operation of the 37 kHz EP10 ultrasonic cleaner creates a powerful cleaning action that delivers consistent cleaning performance over the life of the unit. Contaminants are quickly stripped away and far more thoroughly than possible using solvents, brushes and aerosol sprays.
The Elma EP10 has automatic sweep frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones and harmonics that cause uneven cleaning results and possible damage to polished surfaces and delicate parts. Activating the Dynamic mode boosts cleaning power to remove stubborn contaminants and speed the degassing of freshly prepared cleaning solutions. Conserve energy and extend the lifetime of the tank by selecting Eco mode.
So, if you’re thinking about using the power of ultrasonic cleaning to ease your operations and improve results, the Elmasonic EP10 is an ideal tool to help you develop your cleaning processes.
Select the Elma EP10 cleaner for simple operation, outstanding results
Follow the easy-to-understand operating manual packed with the unit and instructions provided on the labels of biodegradable cleaning concentrates available from iUltrasonic. Here’s a 3-step process that you can refine to suit your specific needs:
- Add water to the tank’s fill line along with the recommended amount of concentrated cleaning solution. Turn on the unit and activate the Dynamic mode to mix and degas the solution (required for all freshly prepared solutions).
- Set the cleaning time according to cleaning solution recommendations.
- Carefully arrange parts to be cleaned in the separately available cleaning basket and lower them into the cleaning solution.
Press start and at the end of the cycle remove and inspect the parts. Repeat the cycle if needed then proceed with drying, lubricating or other required steps according to your own operating procedures.
Added plusses for the EP10 ultrasonic cleaner
- Precision German construction
- User-activated eco mode ideal for gentle cleaning and a quieter operation
- User-activated dynamic mode combines sweep and pulse to degas fresh solutions, provide superior cleaning results and for mixing and sample prep in the lab
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- 2-year warranty enhances your investment
- Setting cleaning time up to 30 minutes or continuous (to 6 hours) frees you to attend to other duties
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Sleek, easily cleaned exterior adds class to your service counter
- Noise-reducing lid doubles as a drain tray
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separatel
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Elmasonic's Best Basic Ultrasonic Cleaner
- 1 quart capacity ideal for small parts cleaning
- 37 kHz cavitation perfect for multiple cleaning tasks
- Dynamic mode for degassing and to remove stubborn contaminants
- Eco mode for quiet, gentle cleaning
- Frequency sweep for superior cleaning results
- Timer to ""set and forget"" cleaning cycle