Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner EP10
Elmasonic's Best Basic Ultrasonic Cleaner
- 1 quart capacity ideal for small parts cleaning
- 37 kHz cavitation perfect for multiple cleaning tasks
- Pulse mode for degassing and to remove stubborn contaminants
- Automatic sweep mode for superior cleaning results
- Timer to "set and forget" cleaning cycle
Elma’s best value in an entry-level ultrasonic cleaner
Sweep: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning; prevents damage to delicate parts
Pulse: Operator-controlled bursts of 20% additional ultrasonic power
Benefit: Quickly remove tenacious contaminants; degas cleaning solutions and solvents; mix, disperse and dissolve lab samples
Power Tracking: Automatically adjusts ultrasonic power to the cleaning load
Benefit: Consistent cleaning performance from run to run
Automatic shutdown after 8 hours continuous operation
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off
360 View (Image is representative and not actual product)
The EP10 ultrasonic cleaner is Elma’s best value in a basic entry-level product and is designed to deliver the high degree of ultrasonic cleaning power expected from the quality Elma line. It’s just the ticket for small laboratories seeking more efficient ways to clean small instruments, optical glass, and any application that calls for thoroughly cleaning small parts.
The microprocessor controlled ultrasonic operation of the 37 kHz EP10 ultrasonic cleaner creates a powerful cleaning action that delivers consistent cleaning performance over the life of the unit. Contaminants are quickly stripped away and far more thoroughly than possible using solvents, brushes and aerosol sprays.
The Elma EP10 has an automatic sweep function to eliminate hot spots, dead zones and harmonics that cause uneven cleaning results and possible damage to polished surfaces and delicate parts. Activating the pulse mode delivers an additional 20% increase in cleaning power to remove stubborn contaminants and speed the degassing of freshly prepared cleaning solutions.
So, if you’re thinking about using the power of ultrasonic cleaning to ease your operations and improve results, the Elmasonic EP10 is an ideal tool to help you develop your cleaning processes.
Select the Elma EP10 cleaner for simple operation, outstanding results
Follow the easy-to-understand operating manual packed with the unit and instructions provided on the labels of biodegradable cleaning concentrates available from iUltrasonic. Here’s a 3-step process that you can refine to suit your specific needs:
- Add water to the tank’s fill line along with the recommended amount of concentrated cleaning solution. Turn on the unit and activate the pulse mode to mix and degas the solution (required for all freshly prepared solutions).
- Set the cleaning time according to cleaning solution recommendations.
- Carefully arrange parts to be cleaned in the separately available cleaning basket and lower them into the cleaning solution.
Press start and at the end of the cycle remove and inspect the parts. Repeat the cycle if needed then proceed with drying, lubricating or other required steps according to your own operating procedures.
Added plusses for the EP10 ultrasonic cleaner
- Precision German construction supports 2-year warranty
- Automatic sweep mode for uniform cleaning action
- User-activated pulse mode for degassing and to remove tough contaminants
- 2-year warranty enhances your investment
- Splash-protected electronics
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Sleekly styled, easily cleaned stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing lid doubles as a drain tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 8-hour auto shutoff prevents equipment damage
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separately
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed