Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner EP30H
For Small Businesses and Hobbyists
- Easy, rapid, thorough cleaning
- User-friendly microprocessor controls
- Powerful pulse mode removes stubborn contaminants
- Auto-sweep for outstanding cleaning results
- Time and temperature controls simplify cleaning cycles
The perfect ultrasonic cleaner for small businesses and hobbyists
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater with LED overheating alert
Benefit: Improves cleaning efficiency to remove greases and oils
Sweep: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning; prevents damage to delicate parts
Pulse: Operator-controlled bursts of 20% additional ultrasonic power
Benefit: Quickly remove tenacious contaminants; degas cleaning solutions and solvents; mix, disperse and dissolve lab samples
Power Tracking: Automatically adjusts ultrasonic power to the cleaning load
Benefit: Consistent cleaning performance from run to run
Automatic shutdown after 8 hours continuous operation
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off
360 View (Image is representative and not actual product)
Here’s the ultrasonic cleaner for you for cleaning parts of metals, plastics, glass and any other material that can be safely wetted. Power tool carbs and model airplane engines are other candidates. The EP30H is also our most popular model for cell phone PCB repair. Put the EP30H on your workbench or on your service counter and watch it quickly pay for itself in improved customer service.
Requiring only 3 quarts of ultrasonic cleaning solution the powerful tabletop EP30H ultrasonic cleaner has a footprint less than 12 x 8 inches deep. Yet its 37 kHz ultrasonic transducers produce the same ultrasonic cavitation energy as more costly cleaners and deliver the same fast, safe and thorough cleaning you’d expect in much larger ultrasonic cleaners. The microprocessor gives you complete control over the cleaning operation by setting cleaning time and cleaning temperature. Activate the pulse mode for a 20% increase in cleaning power or to speed degassing fresh solutions. The auto-sweep function further contributes to cleaning efficiency by distributing cavitation energy evenly throughout the cleaning bath.
Check these EP30H features
- Precision German construction
- Automatic sweep mode for uniform cleaning action
- User-activated pulse mode for degassing and to remove tough contaminants
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- 2-year warranty enhances your investment
- Set cleaning time and temperature with the intuitive control panel
- LED indicates when set temperature is reached
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior adds class to your service counter
- Noise-reducing lid doubles as a drain tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 8-hour auto shutoff to avoid potential damage
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separately
Plus a broad range of accessories to broaden the equipment’s usefulness.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed