The perfect ultrasonic cleaner for small businesses and hobbyists
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater with LED overheating alert
Benefit: Improves cleaning efficiency to remove greases and oils
Dynamic Mode: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency alternating with intense power pulses
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning; removes tenacious contaminants, mixes and degases
Eco Mode: Reduced power sweep mode
Beneft: Quiet operation, gentle cleaning, extends tank lifetime
Power Tracking: Automatically adjusts ultrasonic power to the cleaning load
Benefit: Consistent cleaning performance from run to run
Automatic shutdown after 6 hours continuous operation
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off
Here’s the ultrasonic cleaner for you for cleaning parts of metals, plastics, glass and any other material that can be safely wetted. Power tool carbs and model airplane engines are other candidates. The EP30H is also our most popular model for cell phone PCB repair. Put the EP30H on your workbench or on your service counter and watch it quickly pay for itself in improved customer service.
Requiring only 3 quarts of ultrasonic cleaning solution the powerful tabletop EP30H ultrasonic cleaner has a footprint less than 12 x 8 inches deep. Yet its 37 kHz ultrasonic transducers produce the same ultrasonic cavitation energy as more costly cleaners and deliver the same fast, safe and thorough cleaning you’d expect in much larger ultrasonic cleaners. The microprocessor gives you complete control over the cleaning operation by setting cleaning time and cleaning temperature. Activate the Dynamic mode for powerful cleaning or to speed degassing fresh solutions. The auto-sweep function further contributes to cleaning efficiency by distributing cavitation energy evenly throughout the cleaning bath.
Check these EP30H features
- Precision German construction
- Automatic sweep mode for uniform cleaning action
- Dynamic mode for degassing and to remove tough contaminants
- Eco mode for gentle cleaning
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- 2-year warranty enhances your investment
- Set cleaning time and temperature with the intuitive control panel
- LED indicates when set temperature is reached
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior adds class to your service counter
- Noise-reducing lid doubles as a drain tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 6-hour auto shutoff to avoid potential damage
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separately
Plus a broad range of accessories to broaden the equipment’s usefulness.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
For Small Businesses and Hobbyists
- Easy, rapid, thorough cleaning
- User-friendly microprocessor controls
- Powerful Dynamic mode removes stubborn contaminants
- Eco mode for quiet power-saving option
- Time and temperature controls simplify cleaning cycles