A full-featured ultrasonic cleaner for small operations
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater with LED overheating alert
Benefit: Improves cleaning efficiency to remove greases and oils
Sweep: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning; prevents damage to delicate parts
Pulse: Operator-controlled bursts of 20% additional ultrasonic power
Benefit: Quickly remove tenacious contaminants; degas cleaning solutions and solvents; mix, disperse and dissolve lab samples
Power Tracking: Automatically adjusts ultrasonic power to the cleaning load
Benefit: Consistent cleaning performance from run to run
Automatic shutdown after 8 hours continuous operation:
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off
This full-featured benchtop EP10H ultrasonic cleaner is a great choice for small equipment repair shops; jewelers and watchmakers who clean and repair customer’s valuables, and hobbyists looking for something better than sprays and solvents to clean and restore models and accessories.
Physicians, dentists, opticians and owners of hair salons and manicure shops will find the Elma EP10H a welcome time saver to pre-clean small instruments prior to sterilizing or disinfecting steps and for cleaning eyeglasses. For owners of small equipment repair shops the unique user-activated “pulse” mode assures quick removal of stubborn contaminants by delivering intermittent bursts of increased cleaning power. The automatic “sweep” mode assures users that delicate parts and polished surfaces will not be damaged during cleaning. A timer and thermostatically controlled heater enable users to set optimum cleaning cycles based on their own experience.
The ABCs of cleaning with the EP10H ultrasonic cleaner
This compact unit comes with detailed operating instructions to help you get the most of its capabilities. Here’s a quick rundown of the procedures that you can refine to suit your particular requirements:
- Add water to the tank’s fill line along with the recommended amount of cleaning solution concentrate. Turn on the unit and activate the pulse mode to mix and degas the solution (required for all freshly prepared solutions).
- Set the cleaning time and temperature according to cleaning recommendations.
- Carefully arrange parts to be cleaned in the separately available cleaning basket and lower them into the cleaning solution.
Press start and at the end of the cycle remove and inspect the parts. Repeat the cycle if needed then proceed with rinsing, drying, lubricating or other required steps according to your own operating procedures.
More good stuff about the EP10H ultrasonic cleaner
- Precision German construction – small does not mean “cheap”
- Automatic sweep mode for uniform cleaning action
- User-activated pulse mode for degassing and to remove tough contaminants
- 2-year warranty enhances your investment
- Splash-protected electronics
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Sleekly styled, easily cleaned stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing cover doubles as a drain tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 8-hour auto shutoff to protect equipment
- Shipped with lid and operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separately
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Elma's Compact Multi-Featured Ultrasonic Cleaner
- 0.25 gallon capacity ideal for small parts cleaning
- 37 kHz cavitation perfect for multiple cleaning tasks
- Activate Elma's unique ""pulse mode"" for intense cleaning or mixing
- Time and temperature controls customize cleaning cycles
- Automatic ""sweep mode"" assures safe, uniform cleaning