Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner EP180H
Bench Top Ultrasonic Cleaning with Industrial-Scale Performance
- User-activated pulse mode to power off tough contaminants
- Fast cleaning with powerful 37 kHz transducers
- Microprocessor controlled cleaning cycles for consistent results
- Intuitive on/off, timer and temperature control panel
- Automatic sweep function for enhanced cleaning action
Employ the Elma EP180H Ultrasonic Cleaner as a Business Builder
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater with LED overheating alert
Benefit: Improves cleaning efficiency to remove greases and oils
Sweep: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning; prevents damage to delicate parts
Pulse: Operator-controlled bursts of 20% additional ultrasonic power
Benefit: Quickly remove tenacious contaminants; degas cleaning solutions and solvents; mix, disperse and dissolve lab samples
Power Tracking: Automatically adjusts ultrasonic power to the cleaning load
Benefit: Consistent cleaning performance from run to run
Automatic shutdown after 8 hours continuous operation
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off
360 View (Image is representative and not actual product)
Build a business around the 4.8-gallon capacity Elmasonic EP180H ultrasonic cleaner. Nothing beats ultrasonic cavitation for the safe, quick and efficient removal of grease, dirt, grime, rust, metal turnings and other unwanted contaminants from either newly manufactured products or products being refurbished. Accomplish in minutes what can take hours using old-fashioned hand scrubbing in wash tanks. The Elmasonic EP180H ultrasonic cleaning tank can accommodate engine parts such as carburetors along with products such as scuba gear, printed circuit boards and printing rolls – virtually any product that can be safely wetted in the correct aqueous cleaning solution formulation.
37 kHz cavitation + automatic sweep + powerful pulse = efficient ultrasonic cleaning
Elma EP180H ultrasonic cleaning is accomplished by 37 kHz transducers delivering powerful cavitation action that reaches into the smallest cracks, crevices and blind holes of the products being cleaned. The automatic sweep function provides uniform distribution of cavitation action throughout the bath while protecting products from possible damage due to standing waves. This means you can add glass and other highly polished surfaces to the products on your ultrasonic cleaning service list. Activate the pulse mode for a 20% power increase to quickly degas fresh solutions and blast off tough contaminants.
The Elma EP180H microprocessor control puts you in control
Nothing could be easier than operating the EP180H ultrasonic cleaning system. Set the timer up to 30 minutes or continuous with manual shut off (auto shutoff after 8 hours) and the temperature from 30 to 80°C. An LED indicates when the bath temperature is reached. Place the products to be cleaned in the basket (available separately), lower them into the solution, cover the unit to reduce sound and evaporation then push the start-stop button. At the end of the cycle remove the pieces, inspect for cleanliness, then rinse and proceed based on the parts being cleaned.
EP180H features simplify your ultrasonic cleaning business
- Precision German construction
- Automatic sweep mode for uniform cleaning action
- User-activated pulse mode for degassing and to remove tough contaminants
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- 2-year warranty with full replacement in first year enhances your investment
- Set cleaning time and temperature with the intuitive control panel
- LED indicates when set temperature is reached
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior adds class to your operations
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 8-hour auto shutoff to avoid potential damage
- Side mounted drain button to remove spent solutions
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separately
Plus a broad range of accessories to broaden the equipment’s usefulness.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning machine experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed