Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner EP120H
Power Off Contaminants from Virtually Any Surface
- Fast, thorough cleaning with automatic sweep mode
- User-activated pulse mode for bursts of extra power
- Consistent cleaning over time thanks to microprocessor control
- Designed for cleaning, mixing, and degassing operations
- German quality, 2-year warranty
Add the Elma EP120H Ultrasonic Cleaner to Your Equipment Roster
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater with LED overheating alert
Benefit: Improves cleaning efficiency to remove greases and oils
Sweep: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning; prevents damage to delicate parts
Pulse: Operator-controlled bursts of 20% additional ultrasonic power
Benefit: Quickly remove tenacious contaminants; degas cleaning solutions and solvents; mix, disperse and dissolve lab samples
Power Tracking: Automatically adjusts ultrasonic power to the cleaning load
Benefit: Consistent cleaning performance from run to run
Automatic shutdown after 8 hours continuous operation
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off
360 View (Image is representative and not actual product)
If you provide ultrasonic cleaning as part of your business service offerings or require it in your profession check out the features of this Elmasonic EP120H ultrasonic cleaner and imagine how it will help you operate more efficiently. Its 3.4 gallon solution tank is ideal for cleaning engine parts, bicycle parts, small firearms, fishing gear, scuba and law enforcement equipment. Labs, clinics and healthcare facilities can use the EP120H ultrasonic cleaner for cleaning medical and dental equipment prior to sterilizing or disinfecting, or to mix, dissolve or disperse laboratory samples.
In fact, you can confidently use the EP120H ultrasonic cleaner on virtually any metal, glass, or plastic product with the assurance that cleaning will be fast and thorough.
Quality construction, easy to operate: the EP120H ultrasonic cleaner
Built in Germany with typical attention to quality the EP120H ultrasonic cleaner is a dream to operate. You have complete control over the cleaning cycle simply by setting parameters on the intuitive control panel. Place parts to be cleaned in the basket (available separately). Turn the temperature dial in 5°C increments up to a maximum of 80°C. An LED indicates when the temperature is reached. Set the timer from 1 to 30 minutes or continuous. Lower the basket into the cleaning solution and press the start/stop button. The automatic sweep function provides even distribution of cavitation energy throughout the bath and the user activated pulse mode adds a 20% increase in power to blast off tough contaminants. Activating pulse is also used to degas fresh solutions or for sample preparation in laboratories. The EP120H can be turned off manually or will turn off automatically after 8 hours of continuous operation to protect the unit.
The EP120H ultrasonic cleaner looks great
There’s no doubt that the Elma EP120H ultrasonic cleaner is designed with style. Check its sleek easy to clean stainless steel and blue casing and imagine how sharp it will look in your shop, lab or home. Handles are ergonomically designed so you can easily move it to different locations. Even the lid has two functions: it serves as a drip tray and further helps mute the sound of the cleaner. A side mounted valve opens a rear drain to remove spent cleaning solutions.
An EP120H feature summary
- Precision German construction
- Continuous sweep mode for uniform cleaning action
- User-activated pulse mode for degassing and to remove tough contaminants
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- 2-year warranty enhances your investment
- Set cleaning time and temperature with the intuitive control panel
- LED indicates when set temperature is reached
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior adds class to your operations
- Noise-reducing cover doubles as a drain tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 8-hour auto shutoff to avoid potential damage
- Side mounted drain button to remove spent solutions
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separately
Plus a broad range of accessories to broaden the equipment’s usefulness.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed