An Ultrasonic Cleaner That Quickly Pays for Itself
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater with LED overheating alert
Benefit: Improves cleaning efficiency to remove greases and oils
Dynamic Mode: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency alternating with intense power pulses
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning, removes tenacious contaminants, degases liquids, mixes and disperse samples
Eco Mode: Reduced power sweep mode
Benefit: Quiet operation, gentle cleaning, extends tank lifetime
Power Tracking: Automatically adjusts ultrasonic power to the cleaning load
Benefit: Consistent cleaning performance from run to run
Automatic shutdown after 6 hours continuous operation
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off
When you put the EP40H ultrasonic cleaner to work in your organization you’ll soon see the bottom-line results that come from fast, thorough ultrasonic cleaning. Powerful 37 kHz transducers create ultrasonic cavitation bubbles that penetrate the tiniest cracks and crevices to strip away contaminants. When used with the correct cleaning solution the EP40H leaves surfaces clean and ready for reassembly or subsequent finishing operations. Select Dynamic mode for thorough powerful cleaning and to speed the degassing of fresh cleaning solutions.
Simplified controls for ease of operation
One look at the sleekly designed, easily cleaned control panel tells you the Elma EP40H is an amazingly simple ultrasonic cleaner to operate.
- A timer up to 30 minutes or permanent on (auto shut-off after 6 hours)
- A temperature regulator from 30°C to 80°C with an LED indicator when set temperature is reached
- A start-stop button to activate/deactivate the ultrasound
- Select Dyn button for intensive cleaing or eco button for gentle cleaning
Once you’ve set your parameters the Elma EP40H ultrasonic cleaner is ready. Simply place parts to be cleaned in the mesh basket (available separately), lower them into the cleaning solution and activate the ultrasonic power. At the completion of the cycle, remove, rinse, inspect and move on to the next operation.
With the EP40H ultrasonic cleaner you get
- Precision German construction
- Eco sweep mode for uniform and gentle cleaning action
- Dynamic mode for degassing and to remove tough contaminants
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- 2-year warranty enhances your investment
- Set cleaning time and temperature with the intuitive control panel
- LED indicates when set temperature is reached
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior adds class to your operations
- Noise-reducing lid doubles as a drain tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 6-hour auto shutoff to avoid potential damage
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separately
Plus a broad range of accessories to broaden the equipment’s usefulness.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
An Ultrasonic Cleaner for Fast Parts Cleaning
- Powerful 37 kHz ultrasonic cavitation cleans quickly and thoroughly
- Dynamic mode optmizes cleaning
- Power tracking assures even results run-to-run
- Automatic Sweep function for homogenous sound field distribution
- Compact 11 x 7-inch footprint fits in tight spaces