Ultrasonic PCB Rescue SPR-250 Cleaning Kit
Perfect for Cleaning and Repairing Computer Logic Boards and Motherboards
The Kit Contains Everything You Need to Get Started:
- Complete "Plug and Play" 2.5 gal EH250EL ultrasonic cleaner with timer, heater & sweep frequency.
- Tank inside (LxWxH) 11.8 x 9.4 x 5.9 inches
- Stainless steel parts basket (LxWxH) 10 x 7.9 x 3 inches
- Ultrasonic cleaner operating manual
- 2.5 Liters of tech clean A1 cleaning concentrate, dilutes to 15 gallons with water
- User Guide: How to Clean Computer Boards
Fast, Thorough, Safe Computer Board Repair with an Ultrasonic Cleaner
SPR-250 Ultrasonic PCB Rescue Kit
- A must-have for computer board repair shops
- Clean and restore PCBs in 10 minutes or Less
- All you need in one handy kit
- Increase computer board repair success rate
Why you need it:
If you repair computer boards the SPR-250 Sonic PCB Rescue Kit is a must-have for your shop. In 10 minutes or less it completely and safely removes any and all contaminants from computer boards, PCBs and other components that become dirty through accident or neglect.
Manual cleaning with brushes and solvents risks damaging delicate PCB connections and components. No matter how much time you spend or how hard you try using brushes and potentially harmful solvents you’ll never achieve complete removal of performance-inhibiting contaminants.
Safe cleaning uses ultrasonic cavitation: the creation of millions of minute bubbles in the biodegradable cleaning solution that implode on contact with all wetted PCB components to carry away unwanted deposits in a matter of minutes. For further PCB protection the cleaner is equipped with a sweep function that provides uniform distribution of cavitation action throughout the cleaning solution.
It pays for itself
The cleaning process is the same as used in manufacturing printed circuit boards. Your investment is protected by a 2-year warranty. And refills of our PCB cleaning solution are readily available.
It will soon pay for itself with increased computer board repair throughput and success rate.
Order your Kit Today!
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed