Ultrasonic PCB Rescue SPR-750 Cleaning Kit
Perfect for Cleaning and Repairing Large Printed Circuit Boards from Computers
The Kit Contains Everything You Need to Get Started:
- Complete "Plug and Play" 7.5-gallon EH750EL ultrasonic cleaner with timer, heater and sweep function.
- Tank inside (LxWxH) 19.9 x 11.8 x 7.9 inches
- Stainless steel parts basket (LxWxH) 17.9 x 9.8 x 4.5 inches
- Easy to understand operations manual
- 2.5 liters of PCB cleaning concentrate, dilute to 15 gallons with water
- Comprehensive guide "How to Clean Computer Boards"
Clean Computer Boards in a Jiffy with the Ultrasonic PCB Rescue Kit
Printed Circuit Board Rescue Kit Model SPR-750
- The best way to clean computer boards
- Quickly pays for itself with faster throughput
- Makes computer board repair easy
- Kit includes everything you need to get started
Four Good Reasons to Buy:
How long does it take you to clean a computer board? With the SPR-750 you can thoroughly clean boards in 10 minutes or less.
PCBs come clean in 3 easy steps. (1) Fill ultrasonic cleaner with prepared solution and turn on power, (2) place PCBs in the basket and immerse them in the tank for 10 minutes, (3) remove from tank, rinse with distilled water and dry.
Eliminate damage caused by manual cleaning. Cleaning with brushes and solvents is no match for the thoroughness of ultrasonic cavitation when it comes to cleaning delicate computer board components and assemblies. Replace dangerous solvents with the implosion of billions of bubbles in the biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution. It uses the same technology employed by PCB manufacturers.
The SPR-750 Sonic PCB Rescue Kit increases your PCB repair throughput. Its speed and thoroughness lets you quickly recoup your investment. Moreover, the equipment is backed by a 2-year warranty, and PCB cleaning solution refills are readily available.
How it works
In the Sonic PCB Rescue Kit Model SPR-750 ultrasonic energy is provided by powerful 37 kHz (37,000 cycles per second) ultrasonic transducers producing cavitation action in a cleaning solution especially formulated for printed circuit boards. The cleaner’s sweep function evenly distributes cleaning power throughout the bath to optimize the cleaning action.
Larger PCB Cleaner Capacities Available
Contact us for information on larger kits for cleaning computer mother boards and similar PCBs.
Order your Kit Today!
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed