Elma tec clean A1 Electronics/PCB Ultrasonic Cleaner Solution - 02.5L
- Soils Removed:
Flux, Oil, Dust, Water damage, Coffee, Tea, Cola, Fingerprints
- Parts Cleaned:
PCBs, Glass, Plastic, Electromechanical parts
- Dilute to:
Elma tec clean A1 Electronics and PCB Ultrasonic Cleaner Solution
- What it is: highly concentrated ultrasonic cleaning solution
- What it cleans: PCBs, mother boards, electronic parts, fine optics and plastics
- What it removes: water damage, water-soluble flux, oil, grease, fingerprints, dust, coffee, tea, cola, milk
Why you should use Elma tec clean A1
- Fast and efficient
- Easy to use
- Safe for delicate parts, safe to handle, biodegradable
- Free rinsing - leaves behind no chemical residue after rinsing with water
- Cost effective
Elma tec clean A1 should be diluted to 3-10% with water before use. For example, a 2.5-liter bottle dilutes with water to 15 gallons of 5% solution for PCB cleaning. Tec clean A1 is formulated to be easily and thoroughly rinsed off with water, leaving no chemical residue after rinsing with distilled or deionized water. The mildly alkaline solution can be used over and over until it begins to lose effectiveness. The frequency with which you need to change the solution depends on how often you clean and the amount of contamination being removed from parts. Tec clean A1 is water-based and biodegradable; check your local regulations for disposal guidelines.
How to clean PCBs with elma tec clean A1
- Add tec clean A1 and water to the tank according to instructions.
- Set heater to preferred cleaning temperature and turn on the ultrasonic power to mix & degas the solution.
- Place circuit boards in the basket, immerse in the solution, run the ultrasonic power, remove & inspect.
- Rinse and dry the boards.
Contact us for a detailed step-by-step guide to cleaning PCBs.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed