Fast, Thorough, Safe iPhone PCB Repair with an Ultrasonic Cleaner
Ultrasonic Phone Rescue Kit Model SPR-050
- A must-have for cell phone repair shops
- Clean and restore iPhones and small PDAs in 10 minutes or less
- All you need in one handy kit
- Increase iPhone repair success rate
Why you need it:
If you repair iPhones and small PDAs the SPR-050 Sonic Phone Rescue Kit is a must-have for your shop. In 10 minutes or less it completely and safely removes any and all contaminants from printed circuit boards, cases and other components that become dirty through accident or neglect.
Manual cleaning with brushes and solvents risks damaging delicate PCB connections and components. No matter how much time you spend or how hard you try using brushes and potentially harmful solvents you’ll never achieve complete removal of performance-inhibiting contaminants.
Safe cleaning uses ultrasonic cavitation: the creation of millions of minute bubbles in the biodegradable cleaning solution that implode on contact with all wetted PCB and iPhone components to carry away unwanted deposits in a matter of minutes. For further PCB protection the cleaner is equipped with a sweep function that provides uniform distribution of cavitation action throughout the cleaning solution.
It pays for itself
The cleaning process is the same as used in manufacturing printed circuit boards. Your investment is protected by a 2-year warranty. And refills of our PCB cleaning solution are readily available.
It will soon pay for itself with increased cell phone repair throughput and success rate.
Order your Kit Today!
The Right Size for iPhones and Small PDAs
- 0.5 Gal Ultrasonic Cleaner with Timer & Heater
- Tank Inside Dim. (LxWxH) 5.9 x 5.4 x 3.9""
- Basket & Lid
- 2.5 L PCB Cleaning Concentrate, dilutes to 15 Gal Solution
- User Guide: How to Clean Printed Circuit Boards