Sharpertek TOV120-3L Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Top choice for cleaning power equipment carburetors
- 120 watts of peak ultrasonic power<
- 40 kHz ultrasonic cavitation safely blasts contaminants away
- 3 quart capacity stainless steel tank
- Stainless mesh basket included
- Adjustable feet for stable operation
Ultrasonic Cleaner for Tough Cleaning Jobs
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
If you’re thinking about table top ultrasonic cleaners to handle tough cleaning jobs take a closer look at the TOV120-3L from iUltrasonic.com. You'll find that it’s a great piece of equipment that handles just about any cleaning job you throw its way. And as a further enticement it’s yours for a price that will make you wonder what took you so long to make the investment.
Ultrasonic water baths for many applications
Boasting 120 watts of peak ultrasonic power the 3-liter (3 quart) capacity TOV120-3L ultrasonic water baths are great for removing varnish, caked on grease and other contaminants from small engine parts, for refurbishing paint guns and inkjet cartridges or for cleaning jewelry. It’s just a matter of selecting the correct chemical cleaner for the job and establishing cleaning procedures to gain the full benefits of these versatile, simple to use, ultrasonic water baths. Your job is made easier with the digital timer display and analog temperature control dial found on TOV120-3L ultrasonic water baths.
Other reasons to buy TOV120-3L ultrasonic water baths
- Attractive easily cleaned cabinets that add class to your shop
- Shipped with lid, parts basket and operating instructions
- Standard 100 – 120 volt AC power requirements
- 2-year warranty: 1st year parts & labor, 2nd year parts
- Engineered and designed in the U.S.A.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solutions and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.