Ultrasonic cleaner for Superior Parts Cleaning
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air is removed from cleaning fluid, this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
If you have been using conventional solvent-based wash tanks to clean and degrease parts, it’s time to graduate to ultrasonic cleaning systems. XPD360-6L ultrasonic washing machines from www.iUltrasonic.com are a great choice for cleaning and degreasing parts such as automotive, power boat and motorcycle carburetors and fuel injectors as well as components of gasoline-powered small engine parts. In fact, it’s the perfect choice for most any dirt and grease-encrusted part that comes in your repair shop door.
Ultrasonic washing machines with the basic essentials
XPD360-6L ultrasonic washing machines are simple to operate yet give outstanding results. Simply:
- Fill the stainless steel tank with 6 liters (1.5 gallons) of aqueous ultrasonic cleaning solution formulated for the parts being cleaned. Turn on the unit and the heater, allowing it to operate without a load for approximately 5 minutes. This degasses new solutions, an important step for effective ultrasonic cleaning action.
- Place parts to be cleaned in the furnished mesh parts basket, immerse in the cleaning solution and set the digital timer for 20 minutes. (You will soon learn how much time is required based on what is being cleaned.)
- At the conclusion of the cycle remove the basket, inspect the parts, rinse and lubricate if necessary then reassemble.
A good practice is to skim off grease that floats to the surface, and to replace the solution when it becomes dirty and cleaning time extends. Dispose of both according to local regulations, then clean the tank following the manufacturer’s recommendations before refilling with a fresh solution.
Other reasons to buy XPD360-6L ultrasonic washing machines
- Stainless steel tanks
- Easily cleaned cabinets with carrying handles
- Shipped with lid, basket and operating instructions
- Standard 100 – 120 volt AC power requirement
- 11.75 x 6 x 6-inch deep tank
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solutions and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
- Basket Dimensions LxWxH (inches): 10 x 4 x 4
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 70°C
- Ideal for auto, power boat and motorcycle carburetor cleaning
- 180 watts of peak ultrasonic power
- Industrial-grade 40 kHz transducers for greatest reliability
- Time and temperature controlled cleaning cycles
- Comes with free cleaning basket
- 24-month warranty