Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner S100H
Three ultrasonic modes, Extra Power
- Increased power for faster results
- 2.5 gallon tank handles larger cleaning projects
- Easily programmed time and temperature parameters
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Manual or auto-start
Ultrasonic Cleaner for Larger Cleaning Tasks
Led Display: Steady LED indicates set time and/or set temp. Flashing LED indicates remaining time and/or actual temp.
Benefit: Allows quick and easy monitoring of process status.
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Tough cleaning jobs become easy cleaning jobs when you replace old-fashioned environmentally unfriendly solvent wash tanks with the sleek S100H water bath sonicator from www.iUltrasonic.com. Powerful ultrasonic cavitation delivered by multiple 37 kHz transducers make manual scrubbing along with solvent disposal problems seem like a bad dream. Cleaning is fast and thorough as the millions of minute cavitation bubbles in the biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution reach into the smallest cracks and crevices to blast away contaminants in this sonicating water bath. The result: a clean surface for further processing or component reassembly.
Five fabulous features found on the S100H water bath sonicator
- Auto degasses fresh ultrasonic cleaning solutions in 10 minutes
- Sweep function protects delicate PCBs, highly finished surfaces
- LEDs display set cleaning time and temperature against actual
- Starts automatically when set temperature is reached
- Automatically stops at set time or 12 hours maximum
What could be better? The S100H water bath sonicator – it virtually thinks for itself!
And that’s not all. With the S100H water bath sonicator you also get:
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed