Sharpertek Ultrasonic Cleaner SH720-10G
- Basket Dimensions LxWxH (inches): 19 x 10.5 x 7.25
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 70°C
- 10-gallon tank accepts big loads
- Industrial stainless steel tank for superior service life
- Great choice for aircraft and automotive engine components
- 720 watts ultrasonic power drive 40 kHz transducers for fast results
High-Capacity Ultrasonic Cleaner
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
If you are shopping for a high-capacity, fast-working ultrasonic cleaner for sale you need to check out the SH720-10G heavy-duty industrial benchtop unit. They offer tremendous value and outstanding performance for cleaning and degreasing automotive and aircraft engine components as well as newly fabricated cast, machined and welded subassemblies. Multiple 40 kHz transducers are driven by 720 watts of ultrasonic power to create cavitation action needed for thorough and quick cleaning complex-shaped parts. A user-controlled sweep function assures homogenous distribution of cavitation action in the bath.
What's included with SH720-10G ultrasonic cleaner for sale?
The temperature control dial adjusts to 70°C and both preset and actual temperatures are shown on the digital display panel. Heat can stay on even if the cleaner is not running, which means no waiting when the next cleaning project comes down the line.
The digital display also shows the set time, the remaining time, and whether the Sweep function or Degas function has been activated.
Included in the package are a free stainless steel parts basket, tank lid and operating instructions.
SH720-10G Ultrasonic Cleaner features
- Industrial grade ultrasonic transducers add reliability
- Cabinet handles ease moving or repositioning
- Time-saving side-mounted solution drain
- Standard 100 – 120 volt AC power requirement
- 19 x 12 x 10 inch deep tank
- Engineered and designed in the U.S.A.
- Shipped with lid, stainless steel cleaning basket and operating instructions
- 2-year warranty
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaners, the correct biodegradable cleaning solutions and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.