The Feature-Rich Elmasonic Select 120 Ultrasonic Cleaner for Tough Jobs
|Sweep Mode||Provides uniform cleaning via a slight ± variation in ultrasonic frequency|
|Pulse Mode||Brief spikes in power to remove stubborn contaminants or for mixing and sample prep|
|Dynamic Mode||Combines sweep and pulse for optimized cleaning performance|
|Eco Mode||For nearly silent, gentle cleaning|
|Degas Mode||Quickly removes trapped air from solvents and fresh cleaning solutions|
|Heater||Select 25⁰C to 80⁰C or in ⁰F; set temperature limit, program unit to auto-start when set temperature is reached|
|Timer||Set 1 minute to 6 hours, count-down display, audio/visual completion signal|
|Large, Brilliant Digital Display||Shows set and actual operating status; signals when run is complete|
Some ultrasonic cleaning equipment seems to be designed to put you through extra work even before you start the job. Such is not the case with the highly versatile and easy to use Elmasonic Select 120. Your business benefits by outstanding cleaning results in the minimum amount of time with practically no effort on your part.
Elmasonic Select 120 application examples
On the production line
Use the Elmasonic Select 120 for applications such as cleaning PCBs, removing oils and fines from freshly machined parts, preparing parts for subsequent finishing operations and removing mold release compounds and other contaminants from smaller plastic injection molds.
In the service bay
Remove grease, grime and other contaminants from carburetors, fuel injectors, gears and other engine components without wash tanks and aerosols, but with a biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution such as Elma tec clean A4 in your Elmasonic Select 120.
With the Elmasonic Select 120 you also get
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Five ultrasonic modes for fast, thorough parts cleaning and maintenance
- powerful 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency quickly handles a variety of tasks
- program up to 4 commonly used procedures to save you setup time
- set cleaning cycles 1 minute to 6 hours with auto shut-off
- brilliant digital displays of cleaning parameters and status
This product replaces the discontinued Elmasonic S120H.