Ultrasonic Cleaner for Automotive Carburetors
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
Time was when cleaning and servicing automotive carburetors meant hours of manual scrubbing in solvent-based wash tanks. And no matter how hard you worked you could not get into those tiny cracks and crevices. Now, with the SH500-15L ultrasonic units and specially formulated biodegradable cleaning solutions for automotive carburetors, you can complete a perfect cleaning job in 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the condition of the carburetor.
Why SH500-15L ultrasonic units work great on carburetors
For that matter, on most other greasy parts. SH500-15L ultrasonic units deliver 500 watts of peak power to 40 kHz ultrasonic transducers that create vigorous cavitation action in a heated carburetor cleaning solution. Cavitation bubbles reach and implode on all surfaces, even the smallest crevices and blind holes impossible to reach with solvent brushes and aerosol sprays. This makes short work of an otherwise tough cleaning job. When it’s cleaned rinse the carburetor and it is ready for remounting.
Other productivity enhancements include fast degassing, a side-mounted solution drain, a timer with digital readout, and an analog temperature control.
Added reasons to consider SH500-15L ultrasonic units
- Welded heavy-duty stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Cabinets handles ease moving or repositioning
- Time-saving side-mounted solution drain
- 40 kHz ultrasonic frequency
- Shipped with lid, stainless steel cleaning basket and operating instructions
- Standard 100 – 120 volt AC power requirement
- Adjustable feet for stable mounting
- 2-year warranty: 1st year parts & labor, 2nd year parts
- Engineered and designed in the U.S.A.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solutions and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
- Basket Dimensions LxWxH (inches): 10 x 9 x 6
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 70°C
- Best choice for dealer service bays and custom rod shop
- Free stainless steel basket holds large-sized carbs
- 40 kHz ultrasonic power quickly scrubs away varnish and grease
- Efficiency-promoting time and temperature controls
- 2-year guarantee protects your investment