Ultrasonic Cleaner Delivers High-Capacity Benchtop Cleaning
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions. (See comment below*)
Dual frequency: Can be switched between two different ultrasonic frequencies.
Benefit: Accomplishes a broad range of different types of cleaning tasks.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
Pulse mode: Produces intense bursts of ultrasonic power.
Benefit: Removes stubborn contaminants.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
There's little doubt that the P300H sonicator water bath from iUltrasonic.com is one of the most versatile, functional benchtop sized ultrasonic cleaning machines you'll find on the market. Think of it as multiple units in a single package – one for which you have absolute control over a complete range of ultrasonic cleaning requirements.
For example, set the unit to operate at 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency. Place carburetors, gears and other difficult-to-clean components in the stainless steel basket (available separately) to quickly remove grease, grit and grime. For highly finished parts or those that could be damaged at the lower frequencies the 80 kHz frequency provides gentle cleaning while allowing cavitation bubbles to penetrate and thoroughly clean small diameter tubes, crevices and blind holes. The sweep function further protects finishes by evenly distributing ultrasonic energy throughout the sonicator water bath. You can also program these sonic cleaners to automatically switch between the two frequencies at 30-second intervals.
Tailor your sonicator water bath to the task at hand
Particularly difficult cleaning job? Adjust the power control to 100% and activate the pulse mode to provide a further 20% increase in ultrasonic power to blast contaminants away. Set the temperature control to the recommended level and the unit will start when the temperature is reached. Set the cleaning time and the unit will turn off at the end of the cycle. With the P300H sonicator water bath you'll soon become the go-to person for the toughest ultrasonic cleaning tasks.
Other features and benefits of the P300H sonicator water bath
- Highest ultrasonic power commercially available for outstanding results
- Four ultrasonic modes: clean, intense clean, dissolve and degas for unprecedented versatility
- Operator-controlled pause function allows product or sample inspection
- Precision German construction for superior quality
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily maintained stainless steel exterior
- Convenient side-mounted drain valve opens rear drain
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drip tray
- Auto safety shut-off after 12 hours prevents unintended permanent operation
- Auto safety shut-off at 90°C protects against excess temperatures
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket and accessories separately
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Dual frequency, Variable Power, Maximum versatility
- 7.5 gallon capacity for larger components
- Unique range of capabilities- from most powerful to most gentle cleaning
- Choose 37 kHz for heavy-duty cavitation, 80 kHz for delicate components
- Sweep homogenous sound field distribution protects delicate surfaces
- Rapidly degas HPLC solvents
- Full-function digital control panel displays actual and set values