MedClean C7 Medical And Surgical Instrument Cleaner - 4x1gal
Available in a case of 4 x 1 gallon bottles or 4 gallons per case.
- Soils Removed
Blood, Tissue, Ointments, Bodily Excretions
- Parts Cleaned
Medical & Dental Instruments
- Dilute to
MedClean C7 Medical and Surgical Instrument Cleaner
- What it is: an enzymatic ultrasonic cleaning solution concentrate
- What it does: cleans medical and surgical instruments prior to sterilizing or disinfecting
- What it removes: blood, tissue, ointments, light oils, bodily excretions and other contaminants
Why you should use MedClean C7
- An important pre-sterilization step
- Easy to use
- Highly effective
- Economical – dilute 1-3 ounces per gallon of DI water
- Safe for metals, glass, plastics, hard rubber and ceramics
Who is using MedClean C7?
- Beauty salons
- Dental clinics
- Manicure parlors
- Surgical suites
- Tattoo parlors
- Veterinary clinics
The key to effective sterilization
Medical and surgical instruments can be sterilized effectively only if they are first thoroughly cleaned. Ultrasonic cleaning is a highly recommended pre-sterilization step to remove all contaminants from these instruments. Instruments should be soaked immediately after use if cleaning is not immediate. This will prevent blood and tissue from drying and strongly adhering to surfaces making them extremely difficult to remove. The normal ultrasonic cleaning temperature for MedClean C7 is 100-140°F; solution residue should be rinsed off with deionized water at 100-130°F. The number of times a batch of solution can be used depends on what you are cleaning and the recommendations of professional associations. For cleaning of dental and surgical instruments, the solution should be discarded daily at minimum. Dispose of it according to local regulations.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed