Sharpertek Ultrasonic Cleaner SH500-20L
- 500 watts peak ultrasonic power = efficient cleaning
- Perfect for cleaning bicycle gears, chains and more
- Free mesh basket shipped with unit
- Digital timer with LED readout
- Dial-controlled solution temperature
- Quick solution degassing
- Peace of mind from 2-year warranty
Multi-Functional Ultrasonic Cleaner
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
The 5.3-gallon SH500-20L benchtop ultrasonic cleaner could well be the best investment you make if you repair and service bicycles, mopeds, scooters or other sports equipment where embedded dirt, caked on grease and similar gunk reduce performance.
Other uses for this versatile ultrasonic washing machine are found in public safety applications to clean weapons, handcuffs and self-contained breathing apparatus. The SH500-20L benchtop ultrasonic cleaner is also an ideal solution wherever industrial-scale cleaning and degreasing are part of a manufacturing cycle, or for removing release agents from injection molding equipment.
How the SH500-20L benchtop ultrasonic cleaner promotes efficiency
In addition to degassing fresh cleaning solutions in minutes this benchtop ultrasonic cleaner from iUltrasonic.com is designed to keep solutions heated all day even when the ultrasonic power is off. This enhancement means you can immediately start a cleaning cycle that requires a heated solution. The handy side-mounted drain also saves time when solutions must be changed.
Other SH500-20L benchtop ultrasonic cleaner plus points
- Welded long-lasting heavy-duty stainless steel tank
- Cabinet handles ease moving or repositioning
- Feet adjust for stability on uneven surfaces
- Time-saving side-mounted solution drain
- 40 kHz ultrasonic frequency
- Shipped with lid, stainless steel cleaning basket and operating instructions
- Standard 100 – 120 volt AC power requirement
- 2-year warranty: 1st year parts & labor, 2nd year parts
- Engineered and designed in the U.S.A.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solutions and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed