- SFX150 40 kHz Ultrasonic 1/2-inch Horns - Hand Held
SFX150 40 kHz Ultrasonic 1/2-inch Horns - Hand Held
SFX150 Sonifier with Handheld Converter - 150 watts, 40 kHz, 120V. Features an ergonomic handheld converter with contoured grip and LED indicator, designed for maximum comfort and control.
Includes handheld 40 kHz converter and a 1/8" microtip. Power supply will also support traditional 40 kHz converter (101-135-126R).
Designed for low-volume samples from 0.2 to 150 ml
- Control amplitude from 10% to 100%
- Handheld converter for short-term processing
- 150 watts power at 40 kHz ultrasonic frequency means low noise processing
- Continuous or pulsed ultrasonics
- Scrollable screen with pushbutton controls
The handheld converter features an ergonomic grip and LED indicator showing when the unit is active. A recessed activation button helps prevent unintended operation. Replaceable microtips facilitate processing multiple sample sizes.
The hand held SFX150 is shipped with a 1/8" diameter microtip (part no. 109-122-1065) providing a working depth of 4 inches capable of processing 3-10 ml samples.
Other tips, all with a 4" working depth are available for processing samples 0.2- 1 ml, 5-25 ml, and 10-150 ml.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed