- SFX150 40 kHz Ultrasonic 1/2-inch Horns
SFX150 40 kHz Ultrasonic 1/2-inch Horns
SFX150 Sonifier - 150 watts, 40 kHz, 120V. Features advanced control modes including energy mode and energy pulsing, and offers quiet operation at 40 kHz. Comes with a 40 kHz converter and a 1/8" microtip.
Designed for low-volume samples from 0.2 to 150 ml
- Control amplitude from 10% to 100%
- Stand-mountable converter for longer-term processing
- 150 watts power at 40 kHz ultrasonic frequency means low noise processing
- Quiet enough to operate without sound enclosure
- Continuous or pulsed ultrasonics
- Scrollable screen with pushbutton controls
The stand mountable SFX150 is shipped with a 1/8" diameter microtip (part no. 109-122-1065) providing a working depth of 4 inches capable of processing 3-10 ml samples.
Other tips, all with a 4" working depth are available for processing samples 0.2- 1 ml, 5-25 ml, and 10-150 ml.
Accessory stand and converter clamp are not included. The can be order separately at the following links:
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed