Elmasonic Select 40 Ultrasonic Cleaner
Five ultrasonic modes for thorough and rapid cleaning, mixing, and degassing
- powerful, versatile 37 kHz performance handles a wide variety of cleaning tasks
- set cleaning cycles 1 minute to 6 hours with auto shut-off
- store up to 4 commonly used programs for uniform cleaning results
- brilliant digital displays of cleaning parameters and status
A Compact Ultrasonic Cleaner for Small Parts Cleaning and Sample Preparation
|Sweep Mode||Provides uniform cleaning via a slight ± variation in ultrasonic frequency|
|Pulse Mode||Brief spikes in power to remove stubborn contaminants or for mixing and sample prep|
|Dynamic Mode||Combines sweep and pulse for optimized cleaning performance|
|Eco Mode||For nearly silent, gentle cleaning|
|Degas Mode||Quickly removes trapped air from solvents and fresh cleaning solutions|
|Heater||Select 25⁰C to 80⁰C or in ⁰F; set temperature limit, program unit to auto-start when set temperature is reached|
|Timer||Set 1 minute to 6 hours, count-down display, audio/visual completion signal|
|Large, Brilliant Digital Display||Shows set and actual operating status; signals when run is complete|
Put the powerful, versatile Elmasonic Select 40 ultrasonic cleaner to work in your shop to enjoy increased productivity and customer satisfaction. Powerful 37 kHz transducers create ultrasonic cavitation bubbles that penetrate the tiniest cracks and crevices to blast away contaminants, leaving surfaces clean and ready for reassembly or subsequent finishing operations. Or put it to work in the lab for sample preparation and solvent degassing.
An ultrasonic unit offering total control over cleaning tasks
The Elmasonic Select 40 ultrasonic cleaner incorporates everything you need to customize cleaning operations to just about any requirement you may have. Simply select the correct biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution concentrate that matches your requirements then set the correct cleaning parameters from the many options offered. The Select 40 can store up to 4 commonly used cleaning programs for quick call-up and reproducible results.
Simply place parts to be cleaned in the mesh basket (available separately) and lower them into the ultrasonic cleaning solution. Once the cycle is complete, remove, rinse, inspect and move on to the next operation.
With the Elmasonic Select 40 you also get
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, smartly styled stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed