An Ultrasonic Cleaner for Tough Cleaning Tasks
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
This powerful digitally controlled ultrasonic tank is the workhorse of your business when it comes to fast, quick, safe removal of contaminants on medical and surgical instruments, firearms, small engine parts and even delicate iPhones and iPods. Manually scrubbing parts in harsh solvents or using annoying sprays is no longer necessary thanks to the fast, safe, efficient cavitation action delivered by the Crest Powersonic P1100D-45 (CP1100D) digitally controlled ultrasonic tank and its 45 kHz ceramically enhanced transducers.
The degas function is a real time saver when it comes to removing cavitation-inhibiting air from fresh cleaning solutions while the auto sweep function eliminates ultrasonic “hot spots” that can damage delicate surfaces due to uneven cavitation action.
Ultrasonic cleaning is fast and easy as 1-2-3 with these digital ultrasonic cleaners. Minute cavitation bubbles penetrate the tiniest cracks and crevices then implode on contact to safely blast away harmful deposits without harming surfaces. The result is smooth, consistent, safe cleaning throughout the entire bath.
How to use your Crest Powersonic P1100D-45 (CP1100D) ultrasonic tank – 4 easy steps
- Simply prepare the ultrasonic cleaning solution according to instructions and add it to the ultrasonic tank to the fill line.
- Activate the degas mode to drive off trapped air.
- When degassing is complete, set the timer and temperature control then place parts to be cleaned in the basket (available separately) and immerse them into the tank.
- Cover the tank to retain heat and reduce sound levels.
When the cycle is complete check the parts to see if further cleaning is necessary or rinse and prepare them for subsequent processing.
Crest Powersonic P1100D-45 ultrasonic tank features and benefits
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Stainless steel enclosure resist spills and will not crack
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor protects your investment
- Digital timer, heat, power control and degas make cleaning a cinch
- 200 watts average sonic power provides efficient ultrasonic cleaning
- Lifetime heater warranty – protects against burnout
- Side mounted drain control to ease solution replacement
- Comes with tank and cover; optional accessories include basket and auxiliary pan
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Variable Power, Degas
- Rugged 45 kHz ceramically enhanced industrial transducers
- Use degas mode to begin cleaning faster
- Sweep frequency gives uniform cleaning
- Digital control of power, heat, time, and degas
- Set temp RT – 80 deg C, timer to 99 minutes