L&R Ultrasonic Cleaner Q140H
- Removes stubborn contaminants at a powerful 43 kHz ultrasonic frequency
- Easily cleans hard to reach areas
- Manufacturer well known and respected throughout the industry
- 14 quality checks for assured customer satisfaction
- 2 ½ Year materials and workmanship warranty
- Made in the USA
You'll find Lots of Uses for this Ultrasonic Cleaner
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
You can look far and wide but chances are you will not find benchtop ultrasonic cleaning machines that match the performance of the powerful LR606. These machines have a well-earned reputation for delivering consistent, high-quality results removing grease, grime, dirt and other contaminants from a variety of products across a wide range of industries.
The Q140H heated ultrasonic cleaner: a great combination in size and performance
Requiring less than 11 x 7 inches of counter space the Q140H heated ultrasonic cleaner from iUltrasonic.com holds just under a gallon of ultrasonic cleaning solution for fast, economical ultrasonic cleaning. After degassing new solutions, it's just a matter of loading parts into the stainless steel basket (available separately), setting the cleaning time and cleaning temperature using the intuitive control panel, turning the unit on and letting the Q140H heated ultrasonic cleaner do its job . As you gain experience you and your staff will soon become ultrasonic experts and contribute to more efficient business operations.
More reasons to purchase Q140H heated ultrasonic cleaners
- Rugged vinyl clad exterior keeps looking good through years of service
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel cleaning tank
- ISO 9001-2008 certified
- Full line of specialized cleaning solutions available
- Stainless steel drain with multi-position outlet
- Warranties: 2½ years parts & labor, 5 years on housing, 10 years on transducer bonding
- Comes with ultrasonic cleaning tank and lid
- Optional accessories include stainless steel basket and auxiliary pan
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed