Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner S150
Three ultrasonic modes, Extra Power
- Extraordinarily high ultrasonic power through unique design
- Shallow tank with large area – To process many samples, large and small
- Rapidly dissolves slightly soluble substances
- Extremely efficient cleaning of surgical instruments
- Microprocessor-controlled generator adjusts power to sample load
- Degases HPLC solvents and samples
Ultrasonic Cleaner for Sample Preparation
Led Display: Steady LED indicates set time and/or set temp. Flashing LED indicates remaining time and/or actual temp.
Benefit: Allows quick and easy monitoring of process status.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air is removed from cleaning fluid, this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Labs that spend a lot of time involved in sample preparation will appreciate the speed and efficiency of the powerful S150 ultra sonic cleaners. They have been specifically designed to efficiently handle sample preparation tasks because, unlike conventional ultrasonic washing systems, their relatively shallow 4-inch solution depth is ideal for sample flasks, beakers, and test tubes that need only partial rather than full immersion in the solution. This design nearly doubles the ultrasonic power per unit volume over other ultra sonic cleaners with similar sample capacities.
The extraordinarily high ultrasonic power also offers intense cleaning for surgical instruments that demand the highest levels of cleanliness prior to sterilization. The Elmasonic S150 from iUltrasonic.com is our model of choice for surgical instrument cleaning.
Operating S150 ultra sonic cleaners for sample prep
- Mix and add sonicating solution to the S150 tank fill line
- Activate the auto degas mode to remove dissolved air. This takes 10 minutes.
- Position samples in Erlenmeyer flask holders on the mesh tray (both available separately)
- When degassing is complete lower the basket into the solution, set the timer for the recommended cycle time and operate the unit in Normal mode
Note that while S150 ultra sonic cleaners work fast, care should be taken to avoid solution temperatures getting too hot. An optional cooling coil is available if needed.
More S150 ultra sonic cleaner features
- Precision German construction
- Simultaneous LED displays of set and remaining time
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- A sweep mode for use when cleaning instruments
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Convenient side-mounted drain knobs to facilitate solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed