Perfect for Sample Preparation and Cleaning Surgical Instruments
|Sweep Mode||Provides uniform cleaning via a slight ± variation in ultrasonic frequency|
|Pulse Mode||Brief spikes in power to remove stubborn contaminants or for mixing and sample prep|
|Dynamic Mode||Combines sweep and pulse for optimized cleaning performance|
|Eco Mode||For nearly silent, gentle cleaning|
|Degas Mode||Quickly removes trapped air from solvents and fresh cleaning solutions|
|Heater||Select 25⁰C to 80⁰C or in ⁰F; set temperature limit, program unit to auto-start when set temperature is reached|
|Timer||Set 1 minute to 6 hours, count-down display, audio/visual completion signal|
|Large, Brilliant Digital Display||Shows set and actual operating status; signals when run is complete|
Labs spending a lot of time involved in sample preparation will appreciate the speed and efficiency of the powerful Elmasonic Select 150 ultrasonic cleaner. This model is specifically designed to handle sample preparation tasks. Its relatively shallow 4-inch solution depth is ideal for sample flasks, beakers and test tubes that need only partial rather than full immersion in the solution. This design nearly doubles the ultrasonic power per unit volume over other ultrasonic cleaners with similar sample capacities.
The Elmasonic Select 150 is also ideal for surgical instrument cleaning, for which we suggest MedClean C7 formulated especially for this demanding task prior to sterilization.
With the Elmasonic Select 150 you also get
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Five ultrasonic modes for tailored sample preparation tasks and surgical instrument cleaning
- powerful 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency quickly handles a variety of tasks
- program up to 4 commonly used procedures to save you setup time
- set cleaning cycles 1 minute to 6 hours with auto shut-off
- brilliant digital displays of cleaning parameters and status
This product replaces the discontinued Elmasonic S150H.