Powersonic P360H-45 (CP360HT) Crest Ultrasonic Cleaner
Variable Power, Degas
- Small, yet powerful – makes cleaning easy
- Microprocessor controlled parameters with digital display
- Eliminates dead zones and hot spots with Sweep technology
- Heats up to 80°C, set timer up to 99 minutes
- 2-year warranty, lifetime heater warranty
Workhorse Ultrasonic Cleaners
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Bench-top ultrasonic cleaners are rapidly replacing less thorough and more environmentally unfriendly means of cleaning metal, glass, plastic and other parts in a wide range of service and repair companies. Cavitation action delivered in a benchtop ultrasonic cleaner such as the Crest Powersonic P500H-45 (EH150CR) model lets business owners return repaired products in a like-new condition and help build customer loyalty.
Why bench-top ultrasonic cleaners work better
Ultrasonic cleaning is recognized worldwide as a safe, fast and highly efficient means of removing all types of contaminants from virtually any surface that can be safely wetted. In Powersonic P500H-45 (EH150CR) bench-top ultrasonic cleaners cleaning power is provided by 45 kHz transducers that create billions of microscopic bubbles in the ultrasonic cleaning solution.
No wetted surface is immune to the scrubbing cavitation action as these bubbles implode in the solution to blast away any contaminants. Moreover, the solutions are biodegradable, greatly simplifying disposal problems.
Prepping and using bench-top ultrasonic cleaners
- Select and dilute a biodegradable cleaning solution concentrate that matches your cleaning task.
- Add it to the tank fill line then activate the unit for 45 minutes to drive off entrained air.
- Place parts being cleaned into the basket (available separately).
- Set the time and temperature dials, also based on what you are cleaning then lower the basket into the ultrasonic cleaning solution. At the end of the cleaning cycle remove the products, check the surfaces and proceed with reassembly or further processing.
What could be easier? With experience you'll soon become and expert and reap the benefits of a growing list of satisfied customers.
More features and benefits of Crest Powersonic P500H-45 (EH150CR) bench-top ultrasonic cleaners
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Stainless steel enclosure resist spills and will not crack
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor protects your investment
- 100 watts average sonic power provides efficient ultrasonic cleaning
- Lifetime heater warranty – protects against burnout
- Comes with tank and cover; optional accessories include basket and auxiliary pan
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed