Powersonic P230H-45 (CP230HT) Crest Ultrasonic Cleaner
- A cleaning machine you can rely on
- Timer and heater are easy to set
- Operates at 45 kHz with 3 kHz Sweep
- Eliminates standing waves that can damage electronic components
- Cleans with biodegradable water-based solutions
Powersonic P230H-45 (CP230HT) Ultrasonic Cleaners for Specialized Cleaning Needs
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
These economically priced rugged three-quart heated benchtop ultrasonic cleaners from iUltrasonic will pay for themselves over and again by quickly removing stubborn grease, varnish and other built-up deposits that accumulate on tools, engine parts and other mechanical components – any part that needs a good cleaning and can be safely wetted. Other applications include cleaning medical and dental equipment prior to sterilizing or disinfecting, and for refurbishing printed circuit boards found in PDAs and cell phones.
Using your benchtop ultrasonic cleaners
However you employ bench-top ultrasonic cleaners you should become familiar with the various biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution formulations that are available to match the solution to the job. Then it's simply a matter of setting up your cleaning procedures and let the cavitation action of the 45 kHz ultrasonic transducers do the job. As you gain experience with different cleaning tasks you'll soon become an expert. Here are some typical operation steps.
- Pour fresh cleaning solution into the tank and let the benchtop ultrasonic cleaners run 45 minutes without a load to remove entrapped air that interferes with cavitation action.
- Set the temperature control and timer based on what is being cleaned. For example, PCB cleaning should not exceed 65°C and cleaning should be accomplished in about 10 minutes.
- Place the parts in the cleaning tray (available separately). Avoid having parts come in contact with each other. Immerse them in the ultrasonic cleaning solution and put the lid in place. The auto-sweep function assures even distribution of ultrasonic energy throughout the solution and avoids potential damage to delicate parts.
- At the end of the cycle, check to be sure all contaminants are removed then rinse and proceed based on the products being cleaned
That's it in a nutshell.
More features and benefits of Crest Powersonic P230H-45 (CP230HT) benchtop ultrasonic cleaners
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Stainless steel enclosure resist spills and will not crack
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor protects your investment
- 80 watts average sonic power provides efficient ultrasonic cleaning
- Lifetime heater warranty – protects against burnout
- Comes with tank and cover; optional accessories include basket and auxiliary pan
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed