- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- For Professional Use
- Powersonic P1800D-45 (CP1800D) Crest 5.25 Gal Ultrasonic Cleaner
Powersonic P1800D-45 (CP1800D) Crest 5.25 Gal Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Digitally controlled functions put you in charge
- Precise control of ultrasonic power for gentle or intense cleaning
- Degas function eases solution pre-prep
- Auto-sweep for safe, thorough cleaning action
- Set heater from ambient to 80°C; timer to 99 minutes or continuous
A Popular Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaner for Larger Parts and Sample Prep
Digital display: Displays operating parameters
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and setting precise operating conditions
Sweep Mode: Provides automatic slight variation in ultrasonic frequency
Benefit: Assures uniform distribution of ultrasonic cleaning energy
Degas Mode: Removes trapped air in fresh solutions
Benefit: Faster start to cleaning; speeds sample prep
Adjustable Ultrasonic Power:
Benefit: Lets you tailor the cleaning cycle to safeguard delicate surfaces
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable to 80°C
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance
If you operate a small-to-medium-sized business involved in cleaning difficult parts check out the powerful, digitally controlled 45 kHz Crest 5.25 Gallon P1800D-45 Powersonic ultrasonic cleaner. Its generous sized tank and 5.25-gallon capacity handle a variety of parts such as carburetors, gears and similar items to remove oils, grease, cutting tool coolants and other contaminants difficult or impossible to clean with sprays and wash tanks.
In fact, with the correct ultrasonic cleaning solution from iUltrasonic you can use your Crest P1800D-45Powersonic ultrasonic cleaner to restore antique hardware, remove rust from neglected tools, clean firearms, and restore the gleam to tarnished brass. The list of potential applications is long. The potential for investment payback is strong.
And as a special benefit, today's biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solutions reduce or eliminate environmental and disposal concerns associated with parts washers, solvents and aerosols. With the clear operating instructions provided for the cleaner and cleaning solutions you’ll soon develop the expertise needed to clean virtually any product that can be safely wetted.
More Crest CP1800D features and benefits
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Stainless steel enclosure resist spills and will not crack
- Rugged 45 kHz ceramically enhanced industrial transducers
- 240 watts average sonic power provides efficient ultrasonic cleaning
- Side mounted drain control to ease solution replacement
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor
- Shipped with lid; optional accessories include basket and auxiliary pan
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.