Powersonic P1200H-45 (CP1200HT) Crest Ultrasonic Cleaner
A Table-Top Ultrasonic Cleaner for Cleaning and Restoration
- Auto-sweep for thorough cleaning action
- Set timer to 30 minutes or continuous
- Set temperature ambient to 80°C
- 2-year warranty, lifetime heater warranty
- Rugged 45 kHz ceramically enhanced industrial transducers
Ultrasonic Cleaner Crest Powersonic P1200H-45 (CP1200HT)
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
If your business involves cleaning parts or restoring equipment and hardware the Crest Powersonic P1200H-45 (CP1200HT) table-top ultrasonic cleaner should be on your workbench. That’s because ultrasonic energy is faster, safer and much more efficient than hand scrubbing using harsh solvents and abrasives. In addition to risking damage to the surfaces being cleaned, solvents and abrasives introduce disposal problems.
The Crest Powersonic P1200H-45 (CP1200HT) table-top ultrasonic cleaner makes the job easier
Instead, prepare a biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution formulated for the particular cleaning job. Add it to the fill line of the 2.5 gallon capacity Powersonic P1200H-45 table-top ultrasonic cleaner. Activate the unit to degas the new solution, which is completed after air bubbles stop rising to the surface.
For the cleaning cycle set the time and temperature again following recommendations for products being cleaned. Place them in the cleaning basket (available separately), immerse them in the cleaning solution, and position the lid. The powerful cavitation action provided by the 45 kHz transducers in this table-top ultrasonic cleaner reaches all surfaces to blast away embedded grease and grit, paint and other contaminants. Cleaning is enhanced and highly finished surfaces are protected by the auto-sweep function that provides homogenous distribution of ultrasonic energy throughout the cleaning solution.
When cleaning is complete, rinse the products for further processing.
More Crest Powersonic P1200H-45 table-top ultrasonic cleaner features and benefits
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Stainless steel enclosure resist spills and will not crack
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor protects your investment
- 200 watts average sonic power provides efficient ultrasonic cleaning
- Lifetime heater warranty – protects against burnout
- Side mounted drain control to ease solution replacement
- Full range of accessories to maximize the versatility of your ultrasonic cleaning tank
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solutions and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed