Powersonic P1200D-45 (CP1200D) Crest Ultrasonic Cleaner
Variable Power, Degas
- Designed by Crest for ease of use and versatility
- Digital heater, digital timer, degas setting
- Variable ultrasonic power gives you control over process
- Convenient dual position (optional) basket: clean and drip
- Sweep permanently activated to eliminate uneven cleaning
Use this Ultrasonic Cleaner and Watch Your Productivity Skyrocket
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air is removed from cleaning fluid, this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
If you're looking for a way to increase your ultrasonic cleaning productivity the Crest Powersonic P1200D-45 (CP1200D) ultrasonic cleaning bath could be your answer. For example, the digitally controlled degas function prepares new cleaning solutions while you attend to other matters. You can set the ultrasonic power to accommodate gentle through intense cleaning. This means one sonicating bath can be used instead of what otherwise would require two or more units.
With a capacity of 2.5 gallons of ultrasonic cleaning solution there is ample room to clean multiple parts at the same time, relying on the auto sweep function to evenly distribute cavitation action throughout the ultrasonic cleaning bath.
An easy-to-use ultrasonic cleaning bath
The digital control panel on the Powersonic P1200D-45 ultrasonic cleaning bath is easy to operate. After the new cleaning solution is degassed simply
- Set the cleaning time (0 to 99 minutes), the heat (ambient to 80°C) and power level according to recommended procedures for what is being cleaned.
- Place parts to be cleaned into the basket (available separately).
- Turn on the unit and position the cover.
Let the 45 kHz cavitation action and auto-sweep function do the work removing contaminants from the tiniest cracks and crevices. At the end of the cleaning cycle lift the basket into the drip position, allow parts to drain, then remove and inspect the parts. Proceed to further processing steps as needed.
Here are more Crest Powersonic P1200D-45 (CP1200D) ultrasonic cleaning bath features and benefits
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Digital heater from ambient to 80°C, timer to 99 minutes or continuous
- Stainless steel enclosure resist spills and will not crack
- Rugged 45 kHz ceramically enhanced industrial transducers
- Digital timer, heat, power control and degas make cleaning a cinch
- 200 watts average sonic power provides efficient ultrasonic cleaning
- Side mounted drain control to ease solution replacement
- Comes with tank and cover; optional accessories include basket and auxiliary pan
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaners, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed