Mold Cleaning Concentrate – 5 Gallon
- Soils Removed:
Burnt-on plastic and rubber
- Parts Cleaned:
Steel molds, injection molding tools
- Dilute to:
- Mold release agent designed to clean burnt-on crystalline rubber, plastic and food
- Cleans steel molds and dies
- High pH composition
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- FDA approved
Mold Cleaning Concentrate from Tovatech is a high pH concentrated mold release agent that is successfully used to remove burnt-on crystalline rubber, plastic and food from molds, dies, and other metal surfaces.
This amazingly effective cleaner is safe, has low odor, and is free rinsing to leave the surface spotless and sanitary. Contains detergents, oil digesters, penetrants, water softeners, corrosion inhibitors, and rinse aids for superior cleaning. Contains no toxic solvents, flammables, or other hazardous ingredients.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix with warm water up to 160˚F using the following dilutions:
- For Light Duty Cleaning 1 ounce per gallon of water
- For Medium Duty Cleaning 2 ounces per gallon of water
- For Heavy Duty Cleaning 3 ounces per gallon of water
- For Industrial Mold Cleaning Straight to 50% with water
Not for use on soft metals, aluminum, zinc, tin, or painted surfaces.
Wear safety goggles and rubber gloves to prevent eye and skin contact.