L&R Ultrasonic Cleaner Q90H
- A lot of cleaning power in a very small machine
- Superior workmanship keeps on cleaning
- 43 kHz ultrasonic frequency for powerful cavitation action
- Outstanding cleaning and mixing performance
- Manufactured in the US
- Backed by the most comprehensive warranty in the industry
Ultrasonic Cleaner Built to Last
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
You can look far and wide but chances are you will not find benchtop ultrasonic cleaning machines that match the performance of the powerful Q90H. These machines have a well-earned reputation for delivering consistent, high-quality results removing grease, grime, dirt and other contaminants from a variety of products across a wide range of industries.
Easy to operate ultrasonic cleaning machines
The Q90H ultrasonic cleaning machines are very easy to use. Simply fill the stainless steel cleaning tank with the ultrasonic cleaning solution designed for the cleaning operation and turn the unit on. Let it run for about 30 minutes to degas the solution (necessary only when tank is freshly filled) and it’s ready for the cleaning cycle.
- If heating is recommended, set the thermostat to the correct temperature.
- While it is heating, place the products to be cleaned in the stainless basket (available separately).
- Lower the basket into the ultrasonic cleaning solution, put the cover in place and set the timer up to a maximum of 60 minutes.
- At the end of the cleaning operation, inspect the products then proceed according to established cleaning procedures.
What could be easier?
Other reasons to buy Q90H ultrasonic cleaning machines
- Rugged vinyl clad exterior keeps looking good through years of service
- Warranties: 2½ years parts & labor, 5 years on housing, 10 years on transducer bonding
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel cleaning tank
- Full line of specialized cleaning solutions available
- Comes with ultrasonic cleaning tank and lid
- Optional accessories include stainless steel basket and auxiliary pan
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaners, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed