L&R Ultrasonic Cleaner Q650H
- 6.5-gallon tank to clean large parts
- 43 kHz ultrasonic power strips away contaminants
- Large bath with high power - Ideal for dissolving multiple lab samples
- Temperature and time controls to customize cleaning & mixing tasks
- Triple warranty protects your sonic cleaner investment
A Dual-Purpose Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaner for Industry and Lab Use
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Here's a high-performance sonic cleaner equally at home in the shop or laboratory.
In the shop you definitely need the Q650H sonic cleaner to perform the first step in preparing greasy, grimy equipment for disassembly, reconditioning, repair and return to service. With an ultrasonic cleaning solution capacity of 6.5 gallons and tank internal dimensions of 19.75 x 11.75 x 6.5 inches deep the Q650H is sized right for a wide range of cleaning projects.
In the lab you can rely on this bath sonicator from iUltrasonic.com to mix, dissolve and disperse samples up to 16 times faster than conventional systems. Use it to degas solvents and to dissolve pharmaceutical tablets. Specially designed racks (available separately) allow maximum acoustic energy to reach the sample flasks while minimizing flask etching.
The easy-to-use sonic cleaner
After a little practice you'll become proficient in using the Q650H sonic cleaner for either cleaning parts or for sample preparation. There's a biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning concentrate designed for your particular cleaning tasks or a sonic amplifier concentrate for lab use. Simply follow the easy to understand directions in preparing the solutions and remember to degas fresh solutions by operating the Q650H sonic cleaner for about 40 minutes without a load.
You should have procedures in place for replacing spent ultrasonic bath solutions, and for cleaning the tank prior to adding fresh solutions.
Simple enough? It will soon become second nature. Your Q650H sonic cleaner will pay for itself over and again in terms of faster, more efficient ultrasonic cleaning and improved results in the lab.
Features of the LR 728 sonic cleaner
- Stainless steel drain and multi-position outlet
- 43 kHz ultrasonic frequency
- Quiet efficient operation
- Designed and built in the USA
- ISO 9001-2008 certification
- A rugged vinyl clad exterior that looks good through years of service
- Warranties: 2.5 years parts & labor, 5 years on housing, 10 years on transducer bonding
- Comes with ultrasonic cleaning tank and lid
- Optional accessories include stainless steel baskets, flask racks and auxiliary pans
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed