Ultrasonic Cleaner L&R Q360H
Super powerful industrial
- 43 kHz ultrasonic frequency blasts away dirt
- 3.6-gallon tank handles larger cleaning jobs
- Designed and built in the USA
- Triple warranty most comprehensive in the industry
- A known and respected brand
Fast Thorough Parts Cleaning with this Ultrasonic Cleaner
Heater: Heater heats solution to 145°F to assist in breaking down waxes, oils, and baked on debris and soils.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Once you’ve put the Q360H ultrasonic scrubber from www.iUltrasonic.com to work in your shop you’ll wonder how you ever worked without it. The dirtiest, messiest cleaning jobs that can take hours to accomplish in an old-fashioned solvent-based wash tank, and the disposal challenges related to harsh solvents are gone. Instead, the powerful cavitation action provided by the 43 kHz transducers mounted on the Q360H ultrasonic unit blasts away grease, grime, polishing compounds, loose filings and metal fragments in minutes – even from areas impossible to reach with brushes and sprays. The result: completely clean surfaces ready for reassembly or further processing.
Environmentally friendly cleaning with an Q360H ultrasonic scrubber
A broad range of biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution concentrates are available, one or more exactly suited to your cleaning challenges. You can extend the life of these solutions by skimming off grease and other particles that float to the surface during the cleaning operations, setting them aside for later disposal. When cleaning time becomes longer and the solutions look dirty, drain the tank into a separate container and, together with the skimmings, dispose of it according to local regulations.
Ultrasound reasons to consider an Q360H ultrasonic scrubber
- ISO 9001-2008 certified
- Time and temperature controls to customize cleaning cycles
- Stainless steel solution drain and multi-position outlet
- Rugged vinyl clad exterior keeps looking good through years of service
- Warranties: 2.5 years parts & labor, 5 years on housing, 10 years on transducer bonding
- Comes with ultrasonic cleaning tank and lid
- Optional accessories include stainless steel basket and auxiliary pan
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed