L&R Ultrasonic Cleaner Q310
- Fast,thorough instrument cleaning at 43 kHz ultrasonic frequency
- Best “first step” in contamination control prior to sterilizing or disinfecting
- Space-saving 17 x 10-inch footprint fits on the countertop
- Easily maintained stainless steel cavitation tank
- ISO 9001-2008 certified
An ultrasonic cleaner for medical, dental and veterinarian practices
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Ultrasonic cleaning is recognized by the WHO, the CDC and other authorities as a recommended first step in removing contaminants from instruments used in healthcare facilities, dental clinics and veterinarian practices. Cleaning these instruments in the Q310 ultrasonic washing machine effectively removes contaminants that cannot be removed by disinfecting or sterilizing and is faster, safer, and more thorough than scrubbing, soaking, and even using steam.
Cavitation action produced by the 43 kHz transducers on the Q310 ultrasonic washing machine attacks all surfaces of the medical instruments – including hinges and crevices unreachable by hand scrubbing – to safely blast away the contaminants. No other cleaning process is as effective for this vital process.
Recommended ultrasonic washing procedures for medical instruments
First fill the surgical instrument cleaner with an approved medical instrument cleaning solution. Turn on the ultrasonic washing unit to start the degassing process. This step removes entrained air in new solutions that interferes with the efficiency of cavitation and is completed when air bubbles no longer rise to the surface.
- Immediately wipe or wash away gross contaminants before they dry on surfaces
- Disassemble instruments with movable parts. Segregate instruments by alloy or composition. (Ultrasonic washing should not be used for chromium-plated instruments.)
- Place the instruments in the draining basket (available separately) so they do not come in contact with each other.
- Set the timer and start the cleaning process.
At the end of the cycle, remove the instruments from the ultrasonic washing solution and thoroughly rinse them to remove all traces of the cleaning solution. Deionized water rinses will avoid spotting. If the instruments are not to be immediately disinfected or sterilized be certain that they are thoroughly dried and protected. Part reassembly can occur after disinfecting or sterilization.
Note that solution replacement should be guided by your professional associations and in some instances should occur after each cleaning cycle.
Added good reasons to buy LR 725 ultrasonic washing systems
- Made in the USA
- Warranties: 2.5 years parts labor, 5 years on housing, 10 years on transducer bonding
- Stainless steel solution drain and multi-position outlet
- 60 minute timer
- Rugged vinyl clad exterior keeps looking good through years of service
- Comes with ultrasonic cleaning tank and lid
- Optional accessories include stainless steel solid side draining basket and beaker cover
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solutions and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your iUltrasonic investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed