L&R LR1172 (PC3) Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Easy to use for routine cleaning jobs
- 55 kHz cleaning power in a small package
- Less than 6 x 5-inch footprint, only 5 inches high
- Stainless steel construction for outstanding durability
- Solid state circuitry for quiet cleaning action
Powerful Ultrasonic Cleaner with a Small Footprint
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
The small size of these ultrasonic washers does not mean they can’t do a great job cleaning small parts with their powerful 55 kHz ultrasonic cavitation. Use them to thoroughly clean small tools, jewelry and personal care items faster, easier and safer than manual washing can ever do.
Despite their small size, the LR1172 (PC3) units from iUltrasonic.com are professional quality ultrasonic washers. Whether you are cleaning tattoo tubes or manicure implements, the LR1172 (PC3) offers excellent cleaning performance for both professional and home use.
Can’t decide whether to invest in a large ultrasonic cleaner? Try the LR1172 (PC3) on your small parts to learn what ultrasonic cleaning can do. You only need 18 ounces of ultrasonic cleaning solution for testing, and you can vary the cleaning time until you develop the procedures that give the best results before graduating to a larger machine.
Fast, thorough, economic ultrasonic cleaning on a small scale are among the benefits of the LR1172 (PC3) ultrasonic washers.
More about the LR1172 (PC3) Ultrasonic Washers
- Self-contained, compact, high performance ultrasonic cleaning
- Sleek, easily cleaned design
- 22 watts average ultrasonic power, 70 watts peak ultrasonic power output
- 1-Year parts and labor warranty
- Comes with stainless steel tank and lid
- Optional stainless steel mesh basket, chairside kit with 2 glass beakers and positioning cover
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed