Put the Elmasonic Select 100 Ultrasonic Cleaner to Work in the Lab
A great choice for cleaning lab equipment and sample prep
|Provides uniform cleaning via a slight ± variation in ultrasonic frequency
|Brief spikes in power to remove stubborn contaminants or for mixing and sample prep
|Combines sweep and pulse for optimized cleaning performance
|For nearly silent, gentle cleaning
|Quickly removes trapped air from solvents and fresh cleaning solutions
|Select 25⁰C to 80⁰C or in ⁰F; set temperature limit, program unit to auto-start when set temperature is reached
|Set 1 minute to 6 hours, count-down display, audio/visual completion signal
|Large, Brilliant Digital Display
|Shows set and actual operating status; signals when run is complete
The Elmasonic Select 100 is packed with performance features making it an ideal choice for cleaning lab equipment and sample preparation. The comprehensive control panel allows you complete mastery over both types of operations.
Elmasonic Select 100 application examples
To clean lab equipment
Mix the correct biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution concentrate to instructions. For volumetric glass lab equipment we suggest Elma Lab Clean A20SF; for metal equipment Elma Tec Clean A4. Degas fresh solutions then set your cleaning program based on the cleaning solution recommendations.
Place instruments into the basket, lower it into the solution and activate the unit, which will start when the set temperature is reached and stop at the designated cleaning time.
To degas HPLC solvents; mix, disperse, emulsify and dissolve samples
Insert sample-containing Erlenmeyer flasks into flask clamps attached to the stainless steel basket (flask clamps and baskets available separately). The Select 100 allows you to program up to four commonly used procedures as well as customize procedures. Care should be taken to keep bath temperature below levels recommended for the particular samples. An optional cooling coil may prove useful.
With the Elmasonic Select 100 you also get
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Five ultrasonic modes for thorough and rapid cleaning in the laboratory
- powerful 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency quickly handles a variety of tasks
- program up to 4 commonly used procedures to save you setup time
- set cleaning cycles 1 minute to 6 hours with auto shut-off
- brilliant digital displays of cleaning parameters and status
This product replaces the discontinued Elmasonic S100H.