All Elma xtra TT industrial-scale benchtop ultrasonic cleaners solve your toughest cleaning challenges for relatively small products. Heavy-duty tanks have a 3-year guarantee in single-shift operations.
User-friendly control panel protected from spraying water and cleaning solutions
Benefit: Permits quick, easy setting operating parameters and monitoring process status
37 kHz ultrasonic frequency
Benefit: Ideal for a broad range of ultrasonic cleaning tasks
Permanent Sweep mode: Slight frequency variations eliminate hot spots, dead zones and standing waves
Benefit: Uniform and thorough cleaning; prevents possible damage to delicate components and softer surfaces
Switchable Dynamic mode: Increases peak ultrasonic performance
Benefit: Faster cleaning results for highly soiled products with tenacious contaminants
Heater: Temperature-controlled auto-start 30° to 80°C; auto shut-off at 90⁰C
Benefit: Set bath temperature recommended by cleaning solution manufacturer
LED Over-Temperature Warning Indicator
Benefit: Alerts operator to protect heat-sensitive products
Timer: Set 1 to 30 minutes or continuous to 8 hours with auto shut off
Benefit: Lets you “set and forget” cleaning cycle and attend to other matters
Safety Auto-Off: Shuts down after 8 hours continuous operation
Benefit: Prevents damage to parts and the equipment if you fail to shut it off
Drain: Side-mounted stainless steel ball valve
Benefit: Speeds solution changes and tank cleaning
Elma xtra TT benchtop cleaners from iUltrasonic are ideal for shops using ultrasonic units on a continuous basis - such as lines where products move from station to station. Cavitation resistant stainless steel tanks allow continuous operation to 8 hours. Automatic shut-off system protects the units after 8 hours or if bath temperatures reach 90⁰C.
Why you can rely on Elma xtra TT ultrasonic cleaning systems
- Precision German construction based on 60+ years of experience in 80 countries
- Permanent Sweep mode for safe, uniform cleaning action
- Switchable Dynamic mode boosts power to blast away tenacious contaminants
- Included lids reduce evaporation and noise
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tanks warranted for 3-year single-shift operation
- Control panel sealed against liquid intrusion protects electronics
- Side-mounted ball valve simplifies spent solution draining/replacement
- Comprehensive user manual improves operator efficiency
- Useful options include baskets, beakers, beaker covers, noise-protection box
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Rely on this Powerful Ultrasonic Cleaner to Remove Grease, Silicon, Polishing Pastes, Oxidation and Other Contaminants from Products Ranging from Jewelry to Filters to Gears.
- High-performance 37 kHz ultrasonic transducers ideal for most cleaning challenges â€‹
- Automatic sweep mode for uniform ultrasonic cleaning actionâ€‹
- User activated dynamic function removes tenacious contaminantsâ€‹
- Timed cleaning to 30 minutes; continuous to 8 hours with auto shut-offâ€‹
- Set temperature 30 to 80â°C, auto shut-off at 90â°C