Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner S450H
Three ultrasonic modes, Extra Power
- Production-line ultrasonic parts cleaning at 37 kHz
- Mobile mounting rack takes the cleaner to the job site
- 11.9-gallon cleaning solution capacity for large parts
- Full control over cleaning time and temperature
- Sweep function protects highly finished parts
A Large-Capacity Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner for Industrial Applications
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air is removed from the cleaning fluid, this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Led Display: Steady LED indicates set time and/or set temp. Flashing LED indicates remaining time and/or actual temp.
Benefit: Allows quick and easy monitoring of process status.
Cleaning large parts or a large number of parts is easier when you have the best ultrasonic cleaner for the job. The 11.9-gallon capacity S450H Elmasonic cleaner from iUltrasonic.com is designed to meet these requirements. For example, its multiple 37 kHz transducers deliver the cavitation action that removes residues from food and beverage processing equipment, cleans plastic, glass and metal parts in medical devices and pharmaceutical processing equipment, and prepares newly fabricated parts for further processing or painting.
Operators customize cleaning cycles to match the cleaning project. The intuitive control panel activates the degas function for fresh cleaning solutions, the sweep function for increased cavitation efficiency and to protect highly finished parts, and cleaning time and temperature both with status-indicating LED displays. Cleaning cycles can be started manually or when the cleaning solution reaches the set temperature. All this automation helps free operators to attend to other tasks while the S450H Elmasonic cleaner does the work.
The S450H Elmasonic cleaner is perfect for your job site
With the optional 4-wheel mounted dolly you can roll the S450H Elmasonic cleaner throughout your plant, taking it to the work site instead of bringing the work to the cleaner. All you need is a properly grounded 220-240-volt outlet. This can be a real time saver as it helps minimize downtime while you clean equipment components and assemblies.
Added benefits when you buy the S450H Elmasonic cleaner
- Precision German construction – small does not mean "cheap"
- Electrical: 220 – 240 VAC single phase
- Simultaneous LED displays of set and remaining time
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Dry-run protected heaters will not burn out
- Convenient side-mounted drain handle facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles if it must be relocated
- Comes with complete operating instructions
- Optional noise reducing metal lid, 4-wheel dolly, stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed