The Elmasonic Select 500 for Heavy-Duty Ultrasonic Cleaning
This 13-gallon Ultrasonic Cleaner Tackles Tough Cleaning Tasks
|Sweep Mode||Provides uniform cleaning via a slight ± variation in ultrasonic frequency|
|Pulse Mode||Brief spikes in power to remove stubborn contaminants or for mixing and sample prep|
|Dynamic Mode||Combines sweep and pulse for optimized cleaning performance|
|Eco Mode||For nearly silent, gentle cleaning|
|Degas Mode||Quickly removes trapped air from solvents and fresh cleaning solutions|
|Heater||Select 25⁰C to 80⁰C or in ⁰F; set temperature limit, program unit to auto-start when set temperature is reached|
|Timer||Set 1 minute to 6 hours, count-down display, audio/visual completion signal|
|Large, Brilliant Digital Display||Shows set and actual operating status; signals when run is complete|
The Elmasonic Select 500 is not an entry-level ultrasonic cleaner. It is designed and built for manufacturing companies requiring ultrasonic cleaning on production lines and job shops offering a broad range of ultrasonic cleaning services for customers.
The rugged Elmasonic Select 500 can operate continuously up to 6 hours - making it ideal for production line ultrasonic cleaning. And if you forget to turn it off, there is an auto shut-down at 8 hours.
Job shop managers can program up to 4 commonly used cleaning cycles by time, temperature and ultrasonic mode. This facilitates scheduling projects by cleaning requirements instead of re-programming each time they run a cycle.
To further increase your operating efficiency iUltrasonic offers a broad range of cleaning chemicals, each formulated to help you get the best results when using your Elmasonic Select 500 ultrasonic cleaner.
With the Elmasonic Select 500 you also get
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Convenient side-mounted ball valve drain facilitates solution changes
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures
Continuous operation up to 6 hours keeps jobs moving through your facility
- powerful 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency quickly handles a variety of tasks
- program up to 4 commonly used procedures to save you setup time
- set cleaning cycles 1 minute to 6 hours with auto shut-off
- brilliant digital displays of cleaning parameters and status
This product replaces the discontinued Elmasonic S450H.