Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner S40H
Three ultrasonic modes, Extra Power
- Powerful 37 kHz ultrasonic cavitation cleans quickly and thoroughly
- Set the intuitive control panel for customized cleaning cycles
- Auto-degas speeds the preparation of fresh cleaning solutions
- Sweep function protects delicate surfaces
- Compact 12 x 7-inch footprint fits in tight spaces
An Ultrasonic Cleaner for Fast Parts Cleaning
Led Display: Steady LED indicates set time and/or set temp. Flashing LED indicates remaining time and/or actual temp.
Benefit: Allows quick and easy monitoring of process status.
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
When you put these ultrasonic cleaning baths to work in your organization you’ll soon see the bottom-line results that come from fast, thorough ultrasonic cleaning. Powerful 37 kHz transducers create ultrasonic cavitation bubbles that penetrate the tiniest cracks and crevices to strip away surface contamination, leaving parts clean and ready for reassembly or subsequent finishing operations.
The easy-to-program ultrasonic washing machine
We’ve thought of everything that’s needed to customize cleaning operations to conform to just about any ultrasonic cleaning requirement you might run across. All you need to do is select the correct biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution concentrate that matches your requirements then use the intuitive control panel to set up your ultrasonic cleaning cycle. The S40H ultrasonic washing machine from www.iUltrasonic.com can be set to:
- Degas fresh cleaning solutions or solvents without your supervision
- Circulate fresh solutions through the tank for even warming
- Distribute (sweep) ultrasonic energy evenly throughout the bath to avoid “standing waves” that can damage highly finished surfaces
- Optimum cleaning temperatures and cleaning times, indicated by LED displays
- Automatically start when the set cleaning temperature is reached
All you need to do is to carefully place parts to be cleaned in the mesh basket (available separately) and lower them into the ultrasonic cleaning solution. Once the cycle is complete, remove, rinse, inspect and move on to the next operation.
With the S40H ultrasonic washing machine also comes:
- Precision German construction
- Simultaneous LED display of set and actual temp and time
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed