Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner S30H
Three ultrasonic modes, Extra Power
- The popular lab model
- Multiple functions in a single ultrasonic bath
- Fast instrument cleaning at 37 kHz
- Dissolve, mix, disperse, and emulsify samples quickly and efficiently
- Intuitive controls make it easy to program and monitor operations
- Degas, autodegas and sweep functions improve operating efficiencies
An Ultrasonic Cleaner for Cleaning and Sample Preparation
Led Display: Steady LED indicates set time and/or set temp. Flashing LED indicates remaining time and/or actual temp.
Benefit: Allows quick and easy monitoring of process status.
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Once you put it to work in your organization you'll soon find out that the S30H ultrasonic bath is a nifty solution for cleaning and maintaining laboratory instruments and for processing lab samples for analysis. The secret is in the comprehensive control panel that lets you program the unit to conform to specific and unique requirements for ultrasonic instrument cleaning or for sample preparation.
Using the S30H ultrasonic bath for laboratory instruments
Ultrasonic cleaning is an excellent way to clean metal and glass laboratory instruments before reuse. Instrument manufacturers and your professional association may recommend elevated cleaning temperatures in the ultrasonic bath. The S30H ultrasonic bath from www.iUltrasonic.com accommodates this by allowing you to select a cleaning temperature from 30° to 80°C in 5°C increments, with the ultrasonic cleaning action commencing when the set temperature is reached. Cleaning time can also be programmed.
Sample prep with the S30H ultrasonic bath
Mix, disperse, emulsify or dissolve laboratory samples and degas HPLC solutions placed in flasks. Position the flasks in a mesh basket (available separately) and partially immerse them in a sonicator solution. Program the S30H ultrasonic bath in accordance with the samples being studied and manually start the unit. Note that ultrasonic energy does generate heat and care should be taken not to allow the ultrasonic cleaning bath to exceed recommended limits for your samples. The optional cooling coil provides added temperature control.
With the S30H ultrasonic bath you also get:
- Precision German construction
- Simultaneous LED display of set and actual temp and time
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed