A Great Ultrasonic Cleaner for Sample Prep and Cleaning
|Sweep Mode||Provides uniform cleaning via a slight ± variation in ultrasonic frequency|
|Pulse Mode||Brief spikes in power to remove stubborn contaminants or for mixing and sample prep|
|Dynamic Mode||Combines sweep and pulse for optimized cleaning performance|
|Eco Mode||For nearly silent, gentle cleaning|
|Degas Mode||Quickly removes trapped air from solvents and fresh cleaning solutions|
|Heater||Select 25⁰C to 80⁰C or in ⁰F; set temperature limit, program unit to auto-start when set temperature is reached|
|Timer||Set 1 minute to 6 hours, count-down display, audio/visual completion signal|
|Large, Brilliant Digital Display||Shows set and actual operating status; signals when run is complete|
Once you put it to work in your organization you’ll soon find out that the 37 kHz Elmasonic Select 30 is a nifty solution for cleaning and degreasing small parts, preparing lab samples and cleaning and maintaining laboratory instruments. This work is further facilitated by saving up to 4 commonly used programs for quick call up and reproducible results.
Sample prep with the Elmasonic Select 30 ultrasonic bath
Mix, disperse, emulsify or dissolve lab samples and degas HPLC solutions placed in flasks. Position the flasks in a mesh basket (available separately) and partially immerse them in a sonicator solution. Set the operating parameters in accordance with the samples being prepared and start the unit. Note that ultrasonic energy does generate heat and care should be taken not to allow the sonicator solution to exceed recommended limits. An optional cooling coil provides added temperature control.
Using the Elmasonic Select 30 for laboratory instruments
Metal and glass laboratory instruments benefit from a thorough ultrasonic cleaning prior to reuse. Instrument manufacturers and your professional association may recommend elevated cleaning temperatures in the ultrasonic bath. The Elmasonic Select 30 accommodates this by allowing you to select a cleaning temperature from 25˚ to 80˚C or in ˚F. The unit can be programmed to begin cleaning when it reaches the set temperature. Cleaning time can also be programmed.
With the Elmasonic Select 30 you also get
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, smartly styled stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Five ultrasonic modes for thorough and rapid cleaning, mixing, degassing
- powerful and versatile performance in a small package
- perfect for processing lab samples and cleaning small parts
- store up to 4 programs for time, temperature, and ultrasonic mode
- large digital display shows settings and status
This product replaces the discontinued Elmasonic S30H.