Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner S300H
Three ultrasonic modes, Extra Power
- Full-function control panel for efficient operation
- 7.5 gallon solution capacity for large loads
- Multiple high-performance 37 kHz transducers
- Auto degas function for fast preparation of fresh cleaning fluid
- Sweep function prevents damage from “standing waves”
An Ultrasonic Cleaner for Growing Cleaning Businesses
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air is removed from cleaning fluid, this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Led Display: Steady LED indicates set time and/or set temp. Flashing LED indicates remaining time and/or actual temp.
Benefit: Allows quick and easy monitoring of process status.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
If your ultrasonic machine business is growing you may be ready to move up to the 7.5-gallon capacity S300H ultrasonic machine with its multiple 37 kHz transducers for powerful and fast cavitation action. With internal tank dimensions just under 20 x 12 x 8 inches deep, this ultrasonic water bath sonicator is sized right for heavy-duty degreasing and removing chips, fines and polishing powders from machined, fabricated and cast parts prior to subsequent processing.
Putting the S300H ultrasonic machine to work
Remember that all freshly prepared biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solutions must be degassed prior to the cleaning process. Activate the auto-degas mode on the S300H to accomplish this in 10 minutes. In the meantime place the workload into the mesh basket (available separately).
Set the cleaning time and cleaning temperature. The unit will start when the set temperature is reached. Activate the sweep function for even distribution of sonic energy throughout the bath. Lower the workload into the solution and cover it to reduced noise and conserve heat. The unit will stop at the end of the cleaning cycle. Remove, rinse and inspect products prior to further processing.
Skim off oils and other substances that rise to the surface and set them aside for proper disposal. When the cleaning time lengthens, drain the tank and dispose of the spent solution and skimmings according to local regulations. Clean the tank following manufacturer’s recommendations before refilling it with fresh solution.
With experience you’ll soon be an expert using the S300H ultrasonic machine from www.iUltrasonic.com<.
Other reasons to specify an S300H ultrasonic machine
- Precision German construction
- Simultaneous LED display of set and actual temp and time
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Intuitive LED-rich operating panel
- Dry-run protected heaters will not burn out
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed