An Ultrasonic Cleaner for Expanding Cleaning Businesses
|Sweep Mode||Provides uniform cleaning via a slight ± variation in ultrasonic frequency|
|Pulse Mode||Brief spikes in power to remove stubborn contaminants or for mixing and sample prep|
|Dynamic Mode||Combines sweep and pulse for optimized cleaning performance|
|Eco Mode||For nearly silent, gentle cleaning|
|Degas Mode||Quickly removes trapped air from solvents and fresh cleaning solutions|
|Heater||Select 25⁰C to 80⁰C or in ⁰F; set temperature limit, program unit to auto-start when set temperature is reached|
|Timer||Set 1 minute to 6 hours, count-down display, audio/visual completion signal|
|Large, Brilliant Digital Display||Shows set and actual operating status; signals when run is complete|
If your ultrasonic cleaning business is growing, you may be ready to move up to the 7.5-gallon capacity Elmasonic Select 300 with its multiple 37 kHz transducers for powerful and fast cavitation action. This benchtop cleaner is sized right for heavy-duty degreasing and removing chips, fines and polishing powders from machined, fabricated and cast parts prior to subsequent processing.
Put the Elmasonic Select 300 to work
Once you are familiar with the Elmasonic Select 300 you're ready to take on routine cleaning tasks using 4 programmed procedures plus handle special challenges by setting customized cleaning cycles on the unit's control panel.
Keep in mind that optimum cleaning results are achieved with an ultrasonic cleaning solution formulated for the task at hand. Manufacturers of biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates provide information on dilution recommendations and suggested cleaning temperatures.
iUltrasonic offers a range of commonly used cleaning solution formulations along with information on where they find application. Our scientists are available for advice on special cleaning challenges you may face.
With the Elmasonic Select 300 you also get
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates, and operating procedures
Tailor cleaning tasks for consistent results with these programming capabilities
- powerful 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency quickly handles a variety of tasks
- program up to 4 commonly used procedures to save you setup time
- set cleaning cycles 1 minute to 6 hours with auto shut-off
- brilliant digital displays of cleaning parameters and status
This product replaces the discontinued Elmasonic S300H.