Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner S120H
Three ultrasonic modes, Extra Power
- 3.5 gallon tank for those bigger cleaning jobs
- Powerful cavitation delivered by 37 kHz transducers
- Intuitive cleaning cycle programming for full control
- Degases fresh cleaning solutions in record time
- Designed to facilitate cleaning solution replacement
High Capacity Ultrasonic Cleaner Made Simple
Led Display: Steady LED indicates set time and/or set temp. Flashing LED indicates remaining time and/or actual temp.
Benefit: Allows quick and easy monitoring of process status.
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Some ultrasonic cleaning equipment seem to be designed to put you through extra work. This definitely does not apply to high-capacity sonic cleaning delivered by this sonic cleaner from iUltrasonic. Elma has put years of experience in the ultrasonic industry to work to design sonic cleaning equipment that is simple to use. You benefit from outstanding cleaning results in the minimum amount of time with practically no effort on your part.
6 reasons why S120H sonic cleaning units should be in your shop
- 11.8 x 9.4 x 7.9 inches deep tank accepts larger loads
- Sweep function protects delicate PCBs, highly finished surfaces
- Set cleaning temperature in 5°C increments from 30° to 80°C; unit starts when the set temperature is reached
- LEDs display at a glance both actual and set times and temperatures
- Auto shut-off after 12 hours of continuous operation prevents equipment damage
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
Plus these S120H sonic cleaning features for an efficient cleaning operation
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed